Poptropica is under new management, and it’s falling apart at the seams! The newest Island isn’t finished, the staff is nowhere to be found, and you can’t take two steps without running into a game-breaking bug. Get ready to go behind the scenes for your most important adventure yet — because this time, you’ve got to save Poptropica itself!
For walkthroughs on Mocktropica Island, scroll down.
Resources on this page: Island Extras | Synopsis from Poptropica | Video Walkthrough | Written Walkthrough | Album Photos | Trivia | Quick Guide
Island Extras: Map | Official Tour | Videos | Mega Fighting Bots | Champions Map | Poptropica’s Mocktropica story | PHB Island Review | Is Poptropica becoming Mocktropica?
For a written walkthrough with pictures, scroll down on this page!
Walkthrough by Brave Tomato & Samwow5
Special thanks to: HPuterpop & Slanted Fish
Welcome to Mocktropica, an adventure of Poptropica’s management mishaps (that did not age well)! The woman outside Pop HQ will tell you that Poptropica is under new management and they fired almost all of the Creators and slashed the budget. That explains the glitching everywhere!
Next, head inside the headquarters talk to the guy with glasses. He’ll happily demonstrate what he does as a focus tester. Afterwards, you’ll get Cake.
Now explore the rest of HQ by taking the elevator on the right, and be sure talk to all the people there. On the second floor is the safety inspector; the third, the obnoxious ad sales lady; and the fourth, the frugal resource manager who comes up with ridiculously cheap island ideas.
After visiting all the floors, head back down and talk to the woman from earlier. She’ll tell you the developers are working in the basement and unlock the door for you. Go inside and ask the girl with frazzled blonde hair if you can help. She’ll send you on what’s totally a fetch quest, despite claiming otherwise.
She wants you to find three old employees and will give you their ID Badges. Click on the computer to her right and move the buildings around in the island editor (doesn’t matter where).
Leave the basement, and the focus tester will now tell you about this “achievements” feature he’s implementing. Also, if a pop-up ad randomly shows up, just click on it to get rid of it. They’ll show up from time to time.
Now, leave the building and head right towards Ephraim University. You’ll probably earn some useless achievements along the way.
Enter the university and you’ll see one of the employees that you’re supposed to bring back to Poptropica HQ: Max McPatrick, writer turned professor. Talk to him and he’ll show you a poem… while an ad is bouncing around. Click on the ad multiple times and you’ll end up accidentally burning his copy. Oops. Well, he says that he’d return if you got him some soda (that will come later!).
Head back to the Poptropica HQ basement and click on the computer to the left. Open “Island Maker Home Edition,” and click to change the mood from “grumpy” to “happy.” Don’t forget to save!
Then leave the building and head right to the cheese factory. Because you changed the mood, the guard will let you into the building. Inside, hop up to the second floor. You’ll find another ex-employee: Lance Pitcher, the designer. He says he doesn’t want to leave, though, because his current job is stress-free. However, he’ll give you some Cheese Curds.
Leave Grunwald’s Cheese Factory and go back to Main Street. Click on the medallion-wearing boy and press spacebar while carying the cheese curds. The Narf pet will chase after him. Now go back to the cheese factory and you’ll find that the Narfs are multiplying!
The boy will run back to Main Street, so follow him, and he will run to the cliff (Mt. Funshine). Follow him there. Throw a cheese curd into the chasm and all the Narfs will run after it, filling up the chasm and allowing you to cross.
Continue going left and climb the mountain until you reach the hiker who’s disgruntled because the scene isn’t finished. He’ll throw out his Climbing Axe. Take it, and now, head back to the cheese factory. Haha… time to teach the cheese curd guy a lesson—
BUT WAIT! You are pulled over by the focus tester, who has yet another bad idea: PopCoins! Now you have to pay to do things — including leaving Main Street.
Go into the Pop HQ basement and click on the computer on the right. Set the time of day to night, and don’t forget to save! Go outside and you’ll see a guy lingering around like a creeper. Turns out he was fired from Poptropica, and is now passing out Counterfeit Coins as revenge. Great, now you can use it to leave Main Street!
Go into the cheese factory and stand next to the speed control panel near the worker. Use the climbing axe to destroy the machine, transforming the factory into a vat of cheesy goodness. Distraught, Lance agrees to return to his job at Poptropica, finally finishing the mountain scene.
Oh, and your inventory will break. Also, while you’re in the basement, click the “Island Maker” settings on the computer back to “day” and “clear” (because Lance made it rain). Don’t forget to save!
Now, go back to Mount Funshine, and make your way up to the top. (No chairlift for you, sadly!) Sitting on a tree is Billy Jordan, ex-lead developer. He promises to go back to Poptropica if you can beat him at Mancala.
Basically, the goal is to get the most stones into your big tray (on the right). In each turn, you select a cup in your row (the bottom), and the stones inside of it will be dropped into the cups after it, one at a time.
- If the last stone lands in your tray, you get to go again.
- If the last stone lands on an empty cup, you get to capture all the stones across from that cup into your tray.
Also, the bugs don’t count at all. (Tip: Get rid of bigger clumps on your side so he can’t “capture” them!) The game ends when one player has cleared all stones from their cups.
Once you win, Billy will be back at Poptropica HQ. While you’re in there, open up the computer on the right and click “Random” on the island editor that moves objects around on Main Street until you get this (oh, and don’t forget to save!):
Now you can easily hop onto the top of Poptropica Worldwide Headquarters and grab the Soda Pop Bottle. Before you can hop off, the safety guy will appear and give you a Helmet. Put it on, then jump down to the right.
You’ll find a crate blocking the way. Go back into the basement and click on the island editor where you move the buildings. The crate is in the far right location — click on it and it will break. Don’t forget to save!
Now, leave the basement and go to the university. Give the professor his soda. Instead of coming with you, though, he’ll tell you he itches to fix typos in Poptropica scripts. Time to get him one!
Go back to the basement again. You’ll see that Slash the cost-cutter has decided to save money on chairs by making people sit on each other’s laps. Awkward.
Now click on the duffel bags to find a sleeping guy… in front of the trash bin. Talk to him, and after he goes back to dreaming about sweets, use the Cake to wake him up. He’ll also move away from the garbage.
Dig through the trash and you’ll eventually find an old Script for Zomberry Island. Just for fun: You can read a page of the typo-ridden script by clicking “Examine” on the item in your inventory!
Head back to the university and give the script to the English professor. When you leave, the sales lady will be beaming about her most annoying ad yet. Go back to Pop HQ, up to the third floor to Ad Sales, and pay the lady with your Counterfeit Coins to get rid of the ads for you.
Now ride the elevator down and the budget lady show up to brag about eliminating most of Poptropica’s servers. Try to exit, and you’ll find that you’re stuck in a perpetual loading screen. This is not a glitch! Go to your inventory, put on your protection Helmet, then bust all of the letters with your fat head.
Afterwards, you will be in Poptropica’s internal servers. You can find a map of the proper settings at the bottom. First, head over to the red cord and click on it until the red line points down. Then click the blue cord once (pointing left), the green cord twice (pointing left), and the server will be all fixed.
You’ll talk to the lady in green again, thinking that you’ve saved Poptropica. But… she notes that we still need to experience the Poptropica-style villainous twist. As if on cue, all four of the meddling managers reveal themselves to be the owners of Poptropica’s rival website, Mega Fighting Bots. And they plan to destroy you for fixing all their sabotaging!
So they summon their respective Mega Fighting Bots and band together Power Rangers-style into one giant robot in one of Poptropica’s coolest cutscenes.
And so the gratuitous action sequence begins!
To defeat this mega-bot, keep on shooting your fake PopCoins at it just by clicking on the target. Move your cursor out of the way when it throws rocks and its fists at you! Once the robot goes ka-put, throw the coins at the achievements to end their meddling once and for all!
Defeated, the four managers lament and then retreat into their airplane back to their game! Thanks to you, Poptropica is back in the right hands and you are awarded the Island Medallion! Congrats, you’ve completed Mocktropica Island!
The developer, Billy Jordan, will show up on Main Street to talk about winning back Mark Hertz, one of Poptropica’s best ex-programmers, who has been lost to the rival game Mega Fighting Bots. Meet Billy in the basement of Pop HQ, and he’ll transport you to the MFB arena.
Talk to Bucket Bot. Then click on the Mega Console on the right to begin the Mega Fighting Bots tournament, playing as Bucket Bot!
The first bot you are to battle is Safety Bot. He is very cautious and avoid most attacks. Wait for him to come around the bend, then attack! Even more, you can lure him by standing in the corner, and then when he starts to come toward you, go down a square, as shown:
Repeat this again and again for all the bots — it really works! You have to beat each bot in two (out of a maximum of three) rounds to defeat them.
Level 2 is Ad Bot. Be sure she is in your target zone before you attack — she changes directions quickly.
Level 3 is Shredder Bot, who is easily ticked and has a bit of a temper. She hurts… a lot. Hard to defeat. She will come at you with different angles and has a broader strategy.
Level 4 is Focus Bot. He is not hesitant like Safety Bot. When he comes at a different angle, he will follow through.
Finally, there’s the Mega Bot. He’s the lost programmer, Mark Hertz. Of course, he is the biggest, fastest, strongest, and smartest. Once you defeat Mega Bot, he will get thrown out of the ring, and you’ll have brought back the lost programmer!
After you’re both transported back home, you get a little present from the now famous Bucket Bot. It’s a terrific Bucket Bot Costume! Congrats, you’ve finished the Mocktropica Bonus Quest!
Looking for more walkthroughs? Check out our Island Help page! 🏝
These pictures appeared in a former feature known as the photo album.
- Mocktropica Island is Poptropica’s 36th island. It was released on December 19, 2013 for members and January 16, 2014 for non-members. The login screen had the Poptropica logo glitching into small white rectangles. The members-only bonus quest came out on January 9, 2014.
- Mocktropica Island was re-released for Steam on May 25, 2022.
- The island is a parody of Poptropica itself, hence the name [mock + (pop)tropica]. It is the first island to break the fourth wall, in that it acknowledges that Poptropica is a computer game.
- The desktop wallpaper contains a “to-do list” which mentions “Balloon Boy Rescue Island.” Balloon Boy is a running gag in Poptropica that started from Counterfeit Island – could we be seeing his actual return this time?
- Common room: The Bluelocust Restaurant (labeled “est. 2007” – the year Poptropica was released!)
- Before the island was released, temporary Creator Gamer Guy advertised the robot-smashing game MegaFightingBots.com on the Creators’ Blog. MFB is referenced during the Mocktropica quest, and features heavily in the members-only bonus quest. However, non-members can play MFB by clicking on the computer screen in the university, as well as just visiting megafightingbots.com!
- The fraternity house at Ephraim University has the Greek letters Pi Omega Pi, which translates to POP – for Poptropica!
- The outside of the Poptropica Worldwide Headquarters displays several references to other islands in the P-shaped glass windows. Among the items, you can see a statue of a Greek goddess fromMythology, a shark statue and palm trees from Shark Tooth, the Hair Club from Spy, cacti fromWild West, etc.
- Inside the basement of Poptropica HQ, there is a doll of Medicine Man from Shark Tooth Island on the ground, and dolls of Dr. Hare from 24 Carrot on the tables. On the wall, there is a poster referencing the Konami Code of video games.
- The development computer in the basement contains a desktop filled with icons, designed like an early Windows computer, including a System32 folder. Clicking on some of these icons will result in an unhelpful “P” troubleshooter, a parody of Clippy, an old Microsoft Office gimmick.
- The cost cutter on the top floor of Poptropica HQ says that if she had friends, they’d call her “Slash.” You can ask her if it’s because she plays the guitar (in reference to the guitarist Slash), but she tells you it’s because she slashes expenses.
- The poem that the writer/professor at Ephraim University was trying to teach his students was O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman.
- The “We Can Moo It!” moo-tivational poster at the cheese factory is a reference to the American wartime propaganda poster “We Can Do It!”
- The trash bin in the basement contains some interesting contents, such as pages referencing characters from other islands (Salerno from Lunar Colony as “Salami”, Zeus from Mythology as “Spruce”, El Mustachio from Wild West as “El Mustachito”, Dr. Hare from 24 Carrot as “Dr. Beev”, Binary Bard from Astro-Knights as “Binary Investment Banker”). There was also a page that said Monster Carnival, slashed out by a big ‘NOPE’, plus blueprint pages for ‘the return of Balloon Boy’ (a running gag since Counterfeit Island) and ‘Battle Arena’ (a feature promised for Legendary Swords that was never fulfilled).
- Also in the trash are random artifacts referencing various tidbits from Poptropica, including: a toy figure of afro guy (the white-skinned, black-haired character that occasionally displays when loading gets glitchy), the bathroom door with the message (seen in New Jersey on Cryptids Island), tickets for the underground tunnel tour from Counterfeit Island, the bag of popcorn fromWimpy Boardwalk, the bottle of Valley Rain from Gamer Guy’s apartment in Zomberry (also, the name is a parody of Mountain Dew), and a mailed travel letter for Joe Stockman from Virus Hunter. After digging through the trash, you’ll eventually find a script for Zomberry Island.
- If you examine the Zomberry Island script, you’ll find that it’s ridden with typos and talks about what the player can find in Gamer Guy’s (or “Videogame Guy’s”) apartment. At the bottom, the part where it talks about finding the empty Valley Rain bottle in the trash is crossed out in red with the note “Cliched! No more dumpster diving on Poptropica –Jeff” – ironic because you’d just been dumpster diving to find that script in the first place. Jeff may refer to Jeff Kinney, the guy who created Poptropica.
- At the edge of the cliff of Mt. Funshine, after you’ve changed the mood, the safety guy says “You shall not pass!” – a reference to Gandalf’s famous line from The Fellowship of the Ring.
- One of the chalkboards at the university says “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog,” a sentence which contains every letter of the English alphabet at least once. The other board has a mind map about woodchucking, a reference to the tongue twister “how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” There is also a ridiculous essay prompt combining rodent-based deforestation, Moby Dick, and the advent of movable type.
- A large Poptropican-ized portrait of William Shakespeare hangs on the wall of the university, as well as smaller portraits of Jane Austen and Homer.
- The boy with the orange poofy hair sitting in the second row of the university classroom is a parody of the titular character from Napoleon Dynamite, and his “do it” shirt is stylized like the “vote for Pedro” shirt Napoleon Dynamite wears in the film.
- A statuette of Rodin’s sculpture The Thinker is nested underneath the cubby hole in the back row of the university.
- The island editor in the basement is on a “Graycom Tablet 4000 series,” perhaps a reference to Wacom drawing tablets. There is also a Zeus statue to the left of the editor.
- The cake given to you by the focus tester is a Black Forest cake.
- A horned version of the Skull Mask from Legendary Swords sits on top of some drawers on the second floor of Poptropica HQ. There is also a Dr. Hare doll on a desk.
- The third floor of Poptropica HQ has a sign advertising “Sports Nectar, Poptropica’s favorite sports drink” – first seen on Cryptids Island.
- The fourth floor of Poptropica HQ contains large mounted icons of non-existing Poptropica islands, including Aqua Knights Island (the ‘knights’ part of the logo looks like the one for Astro-Knights), Tax Cut Island, The Return of Crawfish (a reference to Skullduggery), and Giant Island (a reference to Cryptids).
- The trailer video contains a morphing cow, which may be a reference to the viral YouTube video “cows & cows & cows“.
- You are given the ID badges of Poptropica Creators Lance Pitcher (designer), Billy Jordan (developer), and Max McPatrick (writer). Perhaps these are real-life references to Creators Jon Pitcher, Jordan Leary, and Max Brallier.
- According to a tweet by professional artist Coralee Lazebnikova, the blond pony-tailed Poptropica worker from the basement is modeled after her.
- The developer with the sleep mask in the basement says, “All work and no play makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry,” a reference to the proverb “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”
- The name of the school, Ephraim University, is a reference to the fact that many of the real Poptropica staff were located in Logan, Utah, the home of Utah State University and a large Mormon population.
- The bonus quest, in particular the character of Mark Hertz and his cryptic final email, are a parody of the movie Apocalypse Now (not for kids!).
- Members get an additional Mocktropica gear pack, which includes Unfinished costume, Glitch power, and Narf follower. The Unfinished costume is ONLY available until the end of Early Access!
- Bonus quest: A rogue programmer has conquered a rival website and now rules it like a king. You must venture outside the safety of Poptropica to bring him back — if you can last long enough to find him!
For a full walkthrough with pictures and more detail, scroll up on this page.
- Talk to the lady outside of Poptropica HQ, then go inside HQ and talk to the focus tester who will give you Cake. Then ride the elevator to each floor and talk to all the people inside HQ.
- Leave Poptropica HQ and come back in. Talk to the girl from earlier, then go down to the basement and talk to everyone. Then talk to the girl with frazzled blonde hair who will give you 3 ID Badges.
- Move the buildings randomly in the island editor and save. Leave the basement, talk to the focus tester, then go to Ephraim University. Go inside and talk to the professor, who will show you a poem. Click on the moving ad until it burns the poem.
- Go back to the basement and change the mood to “happy” in the Island Maker Home Edition (on the other computer). Save, leave, and head right until you get to the cheese factory. Enter and talk to the worker, who will give you Cheese Curds when you leave. Equip the box.
- Go back to Main Street and press the spacebar to throw a cheese curd near the Narf pet. Go back to the cheese factory to find the Narfs multiplying. Run left all the way to Mt. Funshine and throw a cheese curd over the cliff, then cross the Narf bridge. Go left, climb the mountain, and take the Climbing Axe.
- Go back to Main Street, talk to the focus tester, go back to the basement, and change the setting to “night.” Head back to Main Street and talk to the creeper who will give you Counterfeit Coins. Use this to leave Main Street and go back to the cheese factory. Enter and use your Climbing Axe to destroy the machinery, which will bring Lance Pitcher back to HQ.
- Change the settings to “day” and “clear” and then climb the mountain again, this time all the way to the top. Talk to the bearded man (Billy Jordan) and beat him at Mancala, which will bring him back to Poptropica HQ.
- In the basement, move the buildings around in the island editor from shortest to tallest, then save. Go outside and get to the top of the HQ building to pick up the Soda. Take the Helmet from the safety guy, jump down, and talk to the focus tester about the crate blocking the right side. Go back to the basement and destroy the crate in the island editor, then save and leave.
- Enter the university and give the prof his soda. Return to the basement and click on the shuffling luggage bags to reveal a sleeping man. Use the Cake from your inventory to move him, then dig through the trash can and take the Script. Give it to the university prof.
- Leave the university, talk to the ad sales lady, then go to the 3rd floor of HQ and pay the ad lady with your coins to get rid of all ads. Go back down and talk to the budget lady. Attempt to leave and you’ll find yourself stuck in a loading screen. Wear your Helmet and pop all the letters. Now you’ll be in the internal servers.
- Redirect all the beams as shown in the map on the server floor. Simply go to the red cord and click on it until the red line points downwards, then click the blue cord once, and then the green cord twice. Then a cutscene follows, and all the new managers reveal their true intentions.
- In this final boss battle, just keep shooting your coins by clicking on the mega fighting bot over and over until it is destroyed. Move away if it throws rocks or its fists at you. When he’s gone, throw coins at the achievements until they disappear too. Congrats, you’re done!
548 thoughts on “Mocktropica Island Guide”
The best island for me 😀
My game had pathfinding issues, and i never got the saftey helmet. At the time I didn’t think anything of it, but now I can’t advance past the “perpetual loading” screen. Any advice?
I cant beat the big robot
You need to throw a cheese curd at him, and the narfs will chade him. The author forgot to mention that
It’s funny, because a lot of the things the fake management were talking about are in so many actual games.
Plz help me after i got Lance back i lost my backpack how to i get out of main street.
go to the tree place and then rearrange the setting place and go on top of the poptropica headquarters and the safety guy will give you a helmet and that will blow up the create!!!>>>>>>>>
i try to go up and talk to the construction worker and he does not give me a helmet or talk to me. SO can you help!!!
Ugh!! The mancala is SOOO HARD!!! It literally took me 2-3 hours!!
you need to get the pop that’s on top of hq and try to jump off. the safety dude will come over and give you the helmet, claiming that what you’re doing is “dangerous”
Here’s a tip for the bonus quest: When you’re fighting, always go to the middle of the area around the blocks. Don’t move, and eventually the other robot will take the bait and then you can hammer him down.
Also, on the desks of the “new managers” have their robot on top of them. (In the focus tester’s area, there’s a picture on the blue door.
when i click the boy with the medallions and press the space bar it never works.
I Need Help!!!
you have to equip the cheese curds and then when you press space the narfs will go after them
For some reason, when ever you have to make it night time to get the fake coins, it won’t load when I try to go right. It just keeps loading and loading. I have refreshed the page and closed the page several times, Someone please help!
I have now restarted the island 3 times and it still won’t work!!!
Ugh! I had to restart the island 8 times to finally complete it, at times, I was also forced to completely exit out of the page and re-login.
I forgot to get the protection hat and then I am stuck in the cheap loading page!
Help!! My game glitched out and let me jump before i got the safety hat now i’m stuck at the perpetuate loading screen what do i do!?!?!?!?!?
Just restart the island and do everything, including getting the hat, back up to that point.
I’ve been throwing coins at the fighting bot at the end for ten solid minutes!! How long is it supposed to take to make him die?! Also, in case this is significant to helping me fix this problem, I figured out pretty early on in the battle scene that when I clicked on the Bot, the coins were thrown far to the left, and when I clicked far to the right of the Bot, the coins were thrown straight at the Bot and hit it. So, I guess the aim is really off, but I was dealing with it just fine by simply clicking to the right to hit the Bot, until I realized it had been ten minutes and the Bot still had not died. My entire right hand has cramped up from clicking so fast for so long. I’m pretty sure this is not how it’s supposed to work. Either tell me what I’m doing wrong, or inform me that this is simply a glitch so I know to stop wasting time trying until you fix the glitch. Also, if it is a glitch, please fix it.
Try watching the video guide on our Mocktropica trivia page! If the video doesn’t look like what you’re experiencing, either you’re doing it differently (in which case, follow the guide) or it could be a glitch (if so, contact Poptropica support so that they can help).
there was a glitch so when i was suppose to get the soda it wasn’t there
how do i get the helmet?
UGH… I can’t get the loading screen in which I am to brake the POPTROPICA letters. So i’m traveling from the basement to the HQ over and over again…
I can’t get the helmet from the guy. I need help.
i cant get the soda from the top of the building cause its not showing up.
Go back to the right desktop in the basement and randomize everything again, then replace one building with another by holding the left mouse button down and dragging it to where you want it to be until you get it the way it should be. Otherwise, restart the island.
Nevermind. I just restarted and it worked.
This is a great island- but it makes no sense! How the heck do people make a game inside of the game they’re making?!? I guess this proves that Poptropica is just a computer game and that’s why all the timelines in the islands are different. But then the comic and the graphic novel prove Poptropica to be another universe- not a game! Which one is true? Tell us Creators!
*plays x-files theme* What if we’re in the Matrix?
I got a trouble, i was playing this island and my poptropican started jumping and i couldnt move, then, i reloaded the page and the island was on reset! There is a way to can get back all my progress?
P.S Sorry for the bad english
Sorry, but I don’t think so.😩
Don’t worry, TC. I got this.
I think I know what you mean. If you mean the island reset, go to Settings and click Restart Island. You will have to do everything back up to that point, but everything should be back to normal. If the game reset, just log back in.
the crate in the far right corner in the editor does not show up there for i am not able to break it.what do i do
p.s. try hitting the back button if that does not work there is no way to retrieve the former game
every time i go to the cheese factory to get the guy to come back to work at the work place at night it does not even let me go to the cheese factory, what do i do?
Did you change the mood to happy on the computer?
how do you exit from saving the connection?
I just beat that freaking guy in that game and its taking FOREVER to load!!! It took me over 20 tries to beat him, Should I log out or will I have to beat the game again.
I find it best to log out and log back in, what computer fixers call a “soft reboot.”
i was chucking cheese curls whatever they are and jumping and then i flew! 😀
That’s simply what I call “Glitching in Mocktropica.” I chucked cheese curds while I was running from the factory scene over to Main Street, and before I could get to the next area, I lagged and my character stayed in place for a few seconds!
its the best
I am stuck in the loading screen after the cost cutter took down the servers. And earlier I didnt get the safety helmet so I am stuck
If you still can, go to your settings and click “Restart Island.” That way, you can get the helmet before you get to the Poptropica loading screen scene. You’ll have to do everything over though.
Ok I’m stuck on this: I didn’t manage to get the helmet because the achievement popped up and it glitched and my character went back on the ground and kept jumping. I re-entered the island and completed everything up to the poptopica load screen. I don’t have the helmet, so I re-entered. Now I see the safety guy, but I cant talk to him (on top of the building)
the same thing happened to me, only the safety guy isn’t here in the first place. >_<
I have a type of ocd and when the annoying ad pops up, it only goes on the left side of the screen and my odd is that i need everything balanced. FIX THIS JEFF KINNEY!
omg i actually finished the island i had to do the boss 3 times and whenever i go anywhere at night it takes forever to load plz fix this bug ppl
I can’ climb the mountain! Plz help me!
Never mind. I got it.
The crate isn’t on the island editor screen. How do I get past now!?!
the crate does not appear for me either
dear slanted fish i followed all the instructions but the soda pop never appears on top of the tower
i never got a helmet either
can you tell me if all common room are bounded together???????
hello! im on the part on the boy with the pets when you have to click and press the spacebar. It’s not working, he’s not running and keeps saying “These pets are driving me insane!”
Do we even need the cheese curds? I was able to just walk across the gorge without a “bridge.” I just thought it was one of the things that made Mocktropica wierd. Am I right
I can’t get the budget lady to tell me that she reduced servers and I tried EVERYTHING!!!!
What do I do?
The mega bot is not dyeing and is not throwing anything at me and it is glitching a lot.
And it’s letting me throw the coins at it!
you just have to keep reloading the page i got it alot too
I just started this island a few minutes ago and I’m at the part where you need to “head right towards Ephraim University”, but the problem is that I CAN’T go right. My character in the game simply says ‘Where is the rest of this island?!’ every time I try to go right. Help?
Okay… I’ve just realised that they have completely changed this island and what you have to do to complete it. Is there any updated version of this walkthrough I can use?
Okayyy…. I might try out Mocktropica on another one of my accounts, but maybe you could try restarting the island? This might be a glitch…
They haven’t changed the island since its release, so this walkthrough is updated. You can try starting from the beginning and making sure to follow every step before moving on to the next step.
You have to make sure you click save and quit when you move the buildings around. (The same thing happened to me)
Im at the part where I need to find the mancala guy but I can’t get past the bad-idea guy because I can’t access my items. HELP!!!
it is o hard to do the mancala part have any advice
When I jumped off the top of the building getting the soda, I didn’t get a helmet or the man running up to me. Also that loading poptropica screen won’t come up, maybe because I didn’t get a helmet. Man, I really hope I don’t have to do this over again… can someone help?
I got that, too! It’s so frustrating. It brought up the fake load screen, and now I can’t get out. Be careful what you’re doing when you go to the next area so you don’t get stuck like I did 😦
I NEED HELP! I am at the part where i lost my backpack, and have to find Billy Jordan, but i can’t leave. The professor guy tells me i need a pop coin, BUT I DON’T HAVE MY BACKPACK! D: PLZ HELP
How do you get the pickax?
I “bought” the ads, but I don’t think the sales lady told me about the servers (unless she did it while I was looking at the walkthrough in the elevator), all she says is “My bank account is suh-weet” and I don’t go to the loading screen.
Never mind, I went outside and it fixed it.
I cannot get past the manacala …… Is there a cheat i can use to bypass it?
slantedfish: Not that I know of, but keep trying! You’ll get it eventually. 🙂
where is the budget woman? i paid using counterfeit coins but she is not there! HELP!
never mind i did what josie said
i cant defeat the robot! help!
How do u beat the billy jordan guy at mancala? I’ve tried so many times but I’ve always lost.
what is mancala?
ooooooooooh the hippie dude. i dunno
I can’t do anything but go in and out of the first building!
My backpack disappeared where is it?
my back vanished
sounds unfortunate. you should probably contact a doctor
my backpack vanished and that dude in black won’t give me popcoins
i don’t mean it
I’m not a member, but for some reason it’s letting me do the bonus quest lol
I can’t get past mancala. oh well. xD
though i love the walkthroughs 😀
help! im where you are supossed to change from day to night. how do i do that? plus,im in china so i cant watch the video walkthough.
As the written walkthrough states, go into Pop Headquarters and enter the development basement. Click on the computer monitor to the farthest left and set the time of day to night. Sorry you’re not able to see the video!
Something invisible blocking my jump up the mountain scene; is this a new glitch?
Edit: reloaded/changed to Internet Explorer and it’s fine.
Isn’t there some guy who’s glitching out on Main Street? He says something in Binary, anyone know what he says?
literally all he’s saying is the letter “j” lol
My item bag is gone because I brought one person back. How do I leave main street without my item bag
The soda isn’t there!
I can’t get the safety inspector to give me my hat, and I’ve tried everything. Unsafe jumping, relentless clicking, refreshing, and nothing has worked. Is there something to help this?
It’s an unfortunate glitch. Contact Poptropica support so they can help you out of it.
but I really like the walkthough
Im stuck on this part when the help blog said change the mood to happy and im stuck?
Did you try going to the dungeon, clicking the computer left of the lady who put you on the quest, then clicking the “Island Maker Pro Home Edition”?
the woman outside did not let me in the basement.
I can’t break the big crate!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😦 😡 😦 😡
nvm i found out how… 🙂
Help, I never got the safety helmet and I’m stuck in the loading screen! What do I do!?!?
I know it’s been awhile and no one is probably on here but there was a glitch and my inventory ‘broke’. I can’t leave now, and I don’t know what to do.
I can’t get the big crate in the island editor. What should I do? I’ve gotten the soda and helmet, it’s just that when I load up the island editor there’s no crate anywhere.
is this faketropica?
at this point it just is poptropica rip
um when i go to the 3rd floor and i talk to the woman there there’s ads and i can’t move
You need to click on the ads to deal with them, unfortunately. 😛
An issue here. I’m after paying the credit to the ad lady to get rid of the annoying advertisement. But after I went down, the budget lady didn’t told anything about eliminating some of the servers, she just say, ”My bank account is suh-weet”. Did I miss something? I’ve followed all the guides and I didn’t miss any single of them. Please respond.
If you’re absolutely sure you’ve followed every step, but still have issues, you may need to contact Poptropica support for help. Also try playing on a different web browser.
It’s like you’re making your own island.
Just think of an animie parady of that finale with the Mega Fighting Robot…
This sorta reminds me of Power Rangers the end does
mine isn’t like that now idk what to do=[
Is anyone here thinking that Poptropica actually took their own advice and added pets? XD
Yup – we’ve recently compared Mocktropica with the current state of Poptropica in this PHB post.
The crate is not showing up on the island editor no matter what I do. I have refreshed multiple times and I have even restarted the island. It still won’t show up! Please help!! :((
I accedently accessed the members quest and I don’t have members ;A;
Hey, I am stuck on the part where I have to get rid of the crate it is not there… I there a way that I can fix that without resetting the island??? HELP ME!!!!
it wont let me go to the ummmmmmm. left because i have to pay 1 cony and they tuke my box from me and L am so sad
I just got the soda to the editor guy, but the crate showed up after that, so when i went back to main street i got stuck inside it and i can`t get out. I really don’t want to restart the island, so I’m hoping that someone out here has a solution. 😦
I’m having this really bad glitch at the end of the island….when i click to shoot the coins, no coins come out !!! i hear the coin sound effects, yet no coins. which means i can’t win the battle. the battle just repeats itself and i’m in and infinite loop. I really want to complete this island 😦
HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE ADS WEIRDO LADY
I need help! Every time after I talked to the frazzled lady in the basement and go back upstairs I can’t find the woman in green to get the achievement pop up! Also when I try to go to the right. My poptropican always says where’s the rest of the island and won’t allow me to go to the university. Is it a glitch or did I do something wrong? I did move the buildings.
Thanks to you guys, I finished Mocktropica, my first hard difficulty island…
and got the One – Man – Dialogue glitch afterwards.
The Mega-Bot Bucket Boy outfit is costumizable oh well imma do the bonus quest
Rip. I can’t do the quest I thought I can bc in Monster Carnival I finished it and I didn’t restart it and even though my membership expired I can still do the Bonus quest.
Whoever thought of this island must be feeling really awkward right about now
Imagine if the trash bin ideas became a reality
Spruce from Mytholo-tree Island
Binary Investment Banker from Accountant-Knights Island
Salami from Lunchbox Colony Island
I recently watched a walkthrough of Mocktropica Island to relive the experience of playing the island. In doing so, I believe I discovered something worthy of inclusion in the “Trivia” section of this “Island Guide”. When you reach the disgruntled hiker on the unfinished mountain, he states the following before dropping his axe: “I’m done with Poptropica! I’m going to climb the mountains over at the Walrus Den or whatever it’s called.” “Walrus Den,” I believe, is a veiled reference to Disney’s multiplayer online game “Club Penguin.” I could be entirely wrong about this, but it seems to make sense.
That sounds plausible, though hard to say for sure. Thanks for sharing the thought, though!
I was exploring the offices at a past date and realized that each of the managers offices had two stickers that said megafightingbots.com