Relax with some comics released by Poptropica over the years, collected right here! 💥 Click each page to view, and use the left/right arrow keys to swipe.
Table of Contents
- 🗺 Poptropica Volume 1: Mystery of the Map
- 🎈 Poptropica: the Comic Series
- 🌭 Super Power: Super Hot Dog Boy
- 🦠 Virus Hunter: Pandemic Panic
- 🧟 Zomberry: Day Zero
Tip: If the images are too small to read even after clicking on a page to bring up the gallery carousel for that comic, click on “view in full size” in the lower right corner (may need to scroll down on smaller screens).
A freak thunderstorm during a hot air balloon ride rips brother and sister Oliver and Mya and their companion, Jorge, from the “normal” world to the dangerous, unpredictable, and mystical world of Poptropica. The kids embark on a perilous journey to discover the truth about this mysterious place… and the shocking reason they were brought here. (There are four books in this series — find more about the rest in our Merch Guide!)
Two young heroes, Oliver and Jorge, get thrown into the foreign world of Poptropica and have to survive the troubles thrown at them in this crazy adventure, which released a new strip every day from 2014–16. The images below only go up to week 8, so see below for where to find the rest of the strips.
To catch up with the official Poptropica series, check out these Google Slides compiled by Invisible Ring and Nezt50:
- Part 1/3 starts from the beginning and goes through islands with monkey people, Frankenstein monsters, balloon animals, dinosaurs, puppy newspapers, minotaurs, pirate penguins, chocolate everything, dentists, devils, werewolves (and the moon), a hotel, and vegetable Frankensteins.
- Part 2/3 picks up where Part 1 left off with vegetable Frankensteins, then goes through islands with a Wizard of Oz theme, flying monkeys, cleaning supplies, a desert, robots, and the Wild West.
- Part 3/3 picks up where Part 2 left off with the Wild West, going underground with mole people, then through islands with mimes, a black-and-white theme, a library, the underwater city of Atlantis, and finally Dr. Frankensteins.
In 2022, Poptropica began re-releasing the comic series daily in-game. Previously, they were also available in daily installments on the Daily Pop, the GoComics website (which started later), weekly on the Creators’ Blog (which caught up with the Daily Pop every Sunday), Funbrain (which was ahead of all the other options), or the official Poptropica Comics iOS app. The arrival on the island of Dr. Frankensteins is the last known strip.
Funnily enough, most of the lands explored by Oliver and Jorge in the comics (which are made by Paul Gilligan & Kory Merritt) have not actually appeared in the game Poptropica. There are a few parallel exceptions (an iceberg shipwreck like SOS, a robot uprising like Game Show, the Wild West, mole people like Crisis Caverns, Mission Atlantis, and black-and-white Graysville like Dullsville in Goofball) but the comic versions do not match the game. Still, since they appear in official comics, these exotic locales can be considered Poptropica canon.
Ned Noodlehead is a comic store owner with an urge to fight evil. When he hears trouble, he becomes Super Hot Dog Boy! This is the first official Poptropica comic, released for Super Power Island. Read all 4 pages below!
Somewhere deep in Canada, dastardly mistakes cause a virus outbreak! Read the prologue to Virus Hunter Island in this 6-page comic below!
Find out how the mess of Zomberry Island began and follow Joe Puddy on his journey to escape the zombie apocalypse in the 6-page comic below!
Like this page? Check out more in our Pop Plus collection!