Are you looking for the perfect Poptropica gift to treat yourself or the Poptropica fan in your life? Over the years, Poptropica has released tons of stuff to go along with the game. This guide to Poptropica’s merch covers it all!
Pop Shop on Zazzle ✨
The official Pop merch store is hosted on Zazzle, which means “they make and ship all the products for [Poptropica].” Costs of items range from US$2.15 for the lowest-priced stickers to $91.90 for Dr. Beev pattern high tops (our beloved Beev has quite a bit of merch here!). And there’s plenty to choose from: clothes, stickers, notebooks, phone cases, and plenty more…
Items are sorted as Apparel and Accessories (hoodies, T-shirts, party glasses, socks, hats, and more), Stickers (blimp, Poptropica logo, and more), and Vintage Distressed Pattern (with a jigsaw puzzle, face mask, and more — also, you might recognize this as the PHB’s background!). Browse the Pop shop »
Bring the world of Poptropica to life with various toys! Although Poptropica doesn’t actively make these anymore, you can still find their old toys on sites like Amazon and eBay. Because of their rarity, be prepared for marked up prices!
Poptropica toys used to be sold at Toys R Us and would come with a code that you could redeem for exclusive in-game costumes and powers. The exclusive items can no longer be redeemed, but are noted here for posterity.
Poptropica action figures came in 3-inch and 6-inch sizes, and each purchase came with a code for unlocking the figure’s costume on Poptropica.
- Super Power 3″ Figure Set – Crystal Crusader and Green Hawk
- Skullduggery 3″ Figure Set – Captain Cobalt and Captain Crimson, each with a parrot follower
- Shark Tooth 3″ Figure Set – Shark Surfer and Booga Shaman
- Astro-Knight 6″ Figure – Sir Cador, the green Astro-Knight with a Laser Lance
- Dr. Hare 6″ Figure – the evil pink villain from 24 Carrot Island
- Shark Boy 6″ Figure – the one and only from Shark Tooth Island
Travel to the edges of Poptropica and beyond with your own inflatable, 30-inch Poptropica blimp. Players who got the Poptropica blimp would have unlocked an exclusive in-game Blimp Adventure (no longer playable).
These plushies are soft and huggable little companions ~7 inches in size.
- Cool Kid – came with (in-game) camera power and handheld Cool Boy plush
- Shark Boy – came with “Jump the Shark” power (summon the Booga Shark) and handheld Shark Boy plush
- Dr. Hare – came with Hare Club power (put rabbot ears on everyone) and handheld Dr. Hare plush
Pocketeers are 2″ figurines that are perfect for taking your Poptropica adventures with you anywhere you go. Each Pocketeer came with a code for a mini-Pocketeer follower, but these in-game prizes are no longer redeemable.
- Dark Astro-Knight Pocketeer
- Cowardly Lion Pocketeer
- Hamburger Pocketeer
- Dr. Hare Pocketeer
Poptropica Adventures (NDS video game) 🎮
In Poptropica® Adventures (for the Nintendo DS), the Poptropica museum is in ruins and needs your help! Explore three amazing Islands and find missing artifacts to help restore the museum to its former glory and bring along the PHB’s Poptropica Adventures Guide for help.
Meet interesting characters, collect artifacts, solve puzzles, and play mini-games in the ultimate on-the-go Poptropica experience! Looking to stand out in a crowd? Customize the look of your avatar with new clothes, hats, hair styles, and more to show off your unique Poptropica style!
Poptropica has published a variety of books and your best bet for finding them is probably Amazon, though they have at one point appeared in book retailers like Barnes & Noble, IndieBound, and BAM! (Books A Million).
Poptropica graphic novel series
The Poptropica graphic novels are a four-part series following the adventures of Oliver, Jorge, and Mya as they find themselves in a strange world called Poptropica and have to band together to find their way back home.
- 📘 Poptropica #1: Mystery of the Map – Oliver, Mya, and Jorge take a ride in a hot-air balloon, only to crash-land on an unknown island filled with extinct animals and a horde of angry Vikings… Read it here on the PHB »
- 📕 Poptropica #2: The Lost Expedition – As the friends set sail for new sights, they find the evil Octavian is still hot on their trail, and he’s determined to get his hands on their magical map… Read the PHB’s spoiler review »
- 📗 Poptropica #3: The Secret Society – In this exciting third installment of the Poptropica series, we find Mya, Oliver, and Jorge in the custody of a secret society whose mission is to protect and preserve Poptropica—a mysterious, uncharted island world.. Read the PHB’s spoiler review »
- 📙 Poptropica #4: The End of Time – Oliver, Mya, and Jorge find themselves at an impasse: The Protectors’ headquarters lie in ruins; the nefarious Octavian is nowhere to be found; and they have no idea how their tampering with the timeline of Poptropica might affect history… Read the PHB’s spoiler review »
PopTopics are a line of nonfiction titles inspired by the world of Poptropica.
- ⚡️ Poptopics #1: Mythology – Many of the Poptropica islands feature stories based around different Mythologies, but what’s presented on the screen is far from the whole story. This 64-page nonfiction book introduces kids to the bigger world of Mythology in a fun and engaging way.
- 🚀 Poptopics #2: Space Travel – The Poptropica island Lunar Colony presents a fun, but fictional view of space travel—however, the origins of that story are based in fact. This 64-page nonfiction book introduces kids to the history and current advancements of space travel in a fun and engaging way.
- 🤠 Poptopics #3: Wild West – Explore the real-world inspiration behind Poptopica’s Wild West Island in this 64-page nonfiction book that introduces kids to the real history of America’s Wild West in a fun and engaging way.
- 🐉 Poptopics #4: Scary Monsters – Explore the real-world inspiration behind Poptopica’s scariest islands in this 64-page nonfiction book that introduces kids to the legends and lore behind ghosts, zombies, and even Bigfoot.
Novels based on Islands
These illustrated novels are based on the storylines of Poptropica Islands.
- 🌚 Lunar Colony – This illustrated novel is based on Lunar Colony Island.
- 🐉 Cryptids Island – Based on Poptropica’s popular Cryptids Island, this illustrated novel follows the story of an eccentric billionaire who is promising a big reward to whoever can prove the existence of cryptids: legendary beasts like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. A quest is underway to track down the hidden creatures and the competitors will stop at nothing to find them!
- ☠️ Skullduggery Island – In this 160-page illustrated novel based on Poptropica’s Skullduggery Island, a cruel pirate named Captain Crawfish has been raiding the small port of Fort Ridley. Our hero must embark on a journey to find a powerful ship and skilled crew to help him defeat Captain Crawfish and recover a map that will lead the islanders of Fort Ridley back to their treasure.
- 🚀 Astro-Knights Island – In this 160-page illustrated novel based on Poptropica’s Astro-Knights Island, the princess of the Kingdom of Arturus has been kidnapped by an evil inventor named Mordred who has taken her off into space. Our hero now must learn to build his own space craft and travel to the stars on an intergalactic quest to rescue the princess and save the kingdom of Arturus.
Official Guide Book
This guide book may be Poptropica official, but a word of advice: many of the newer islands are not mentioned as they did not exist at the time of the book’s creation. For detailed walkthroughs for every island, check out the PHB’s Island Help page – unlike the official guides, it’s free!
- 📖 Poptropica: The Official Guide – Novices will get crucial information on how to get past the most difficult parts of the game, and experts will revel in exclusive behind-the-scenes content. Includes a full-color poster!
- 🌎 Poptropica: The Official Guide (iPad edition) – Sold separately from the paperback version, you can buy this interactive guide from iBooks for your iPad. This official guide book offers fans of Poptropica a detailed walkthrough of the website along with background on the “game islands” and characters as well as exclusive behind the scenes content.
Miscellaneous Poptropica book titles, many of which are hands-on.
- 🏝 Island Creator Kit – Poptropica’s Guide to Island Creation is a first-hand look at creating a custom island Poptropica style. Written and illustrated by the site’s creative team, this unique how-to book guides fans through every step in the process of creating their own Poptropica island.
- 🥳 Friends: Quizzes and Activities for You, Your Friends, and Your Life – This book explores what it means to be friends on Poptropica and in the real world. It includes quizzes, lists, and other activities that kids can fill out and share with each other. Why not make some new friends with this fun new book?
- ✏️ Pencil Warrior – Something sinister is erasing its way across Poptropica, and the only way to stop it is by re-drawing all the islands and re-creating the world before this new threat can erase every trace. This 64-page full-color doodle book is perfect for fans of Poptropica and anyone who loves to draw.
- 😂 Poptropica Mad Libs – Poptropica Mad Libs features 21 hilarious and action-packed stories based on games and missions from the website. Fans of the site will love to bring the adventure to life by filling in the blanks of our brand new Mad Libs!
- 💟 Ultimate Sticker Collection: Poptropica – Welcome to the fantastical world of Poptropica® with Ultimate Sticker Collection: Poptropica®! Kids will explore the Islands and meet the colorful characters. They can re-create scenes from their adventures online or create exciting new ones with more than 1,000 full-color fun stickers. Full of fun facts and interesting information about kids’ favorite virtual world, Poptropica, the fun will never end with this ultimate sticker collection from DK!
Requested by many players, Poptropica Music is now available for download on iTunes and the Amazon MP3 Store. The soundtrack features original compositions created for the Poptropica Islands. Individual Poptropica Music songs can be downloaded for 99 cents. The complete 12-track album is $9.99 on iTunes and $8.99 on Amazon. Preview the first two tracks »
Tip: You can listen to more tunes for free on our Poptropica Music page!
Goodies gone for good 🚫
Some of the merch Poptropica has peddled in the past is no longer available, but we’ve listed them below to preserve their memory.
- 😜 Personalized clothing was once available through Ty’s Toy Box. You could enter your username to get T-shirts and hoodies made with your character on them. The clothes came in light blue, royal blue, hot pink, white, gray, and black, as well as various options for background graphics to accompany your Poptropican.
- 👕 Certain pre-made T-shirt designs (such as a ninja with the text “I’m Awesome,” pictured above) were available in Poptropica’s first run on Zazzle back in 2009–2012. Poptropica returned with new T-shirts on Zazzle in 2020, but the designs are different.
- 💳 Game cards were once sold for US$10 at major retailers in the US and Canada. Players would scratch off and enter the 10-digit PIN number found on the back of the game card to redeem their choice of 12 weeks of membership or 1,000 credits.
- 📱 Decorative skins for electronic devices like iPods and laptops were once sold through SkinIt.
- ❇️ Wall decals with repositionable self-adhesive fabric were once sold through LTLprints (Larger Than Life), with characters like Dr. Hare and Spy Island secret agents as well as accessories like bushes and palm trees.
So, what should I get? 🤔
Everyone has their own individual tastes. If you’re shopping for someone, think of what they’d enjoy most — a nice book to read, fun toy to play with, or a clever tee to wear? Or better yet, a combo of the above?
If you’re looking for a nice gift for yourself, have fun with whatever you pick, but don’t go overboard — especially if you’re spending your parents’ money!
🌟 Like this page? Check out more in our Pop Plus collection! 🌟