Bring the world of Poptropica to life with various toys! Every toy comes with a code that you can redeem for exclusive in-game costumes and powers. Available in Toys R Us.
These Poptropica action figures come in either 3-inch and 6-inch sizes, and each purchase comes with a code for unlocking the figure’s costume on Poptropica!
- Super Power 3″ Figure Set – Crystal Crusader and Green Hawk
- Skullduggery 3″ Figure Set – Captain Cobalt and Captain Crimson, each with a parrot follower
- Shark Tooth 3″ Figure Set – Shark Surfer and Booga Shaman
- Astro-Knight 6″ Figure – Sir Cador, the green Astro-Knight with a Laser Lance
- Dr. Hare 6″ Figure – the evil pink villain from 24 Carrot Island
- Shark Boy 6″ Figure – the one and only from Shark Tooth Island
Travel to the edges of Poptropica and beyond with your own inflatable, 30-inch Poptropica blimp. Players who get the Poptropica blimp will unlock an exclusive in-game adventure! (which we have a guide for here)
Soft and huggable little companions of about 7 inches in size.
- Cool Kid – comes with (in-game) camera power and handheld Cool Boy plush
- Shark Boy – comes with “Jump the Shark” power (summon the Booga Shark) and handheld Shark Boy plush
- Dr. Hare – comes with Hare Club power (put rabbot ears on everyone) and handheld Dr. Hare plush
Pocketeers are 2″ figurines that are perfect for taking your Poptropica adventures with you anywhere you go. Each one comes with a code for a mini-Pocketeer follower.
- Dark Astro-Knight Pocketeer
- Cowardly Lion Pocketeer
- Hamburger Pocketeer
- Dr. Hare Pocketeer
Poptropica Adventures (NDS video game)
In Poptropica® Adventures (the Poptropica video game for the Nintendo DS), the Poptropica museum is in ruins and needs your help! Explore three amazing Islands and find missing artifacts to help restore the museum to its former glory.
Meet interesting characters, collect artifacts, solve puzzles, and play mini-games in the ultimate on-the-go Poptropica experience! Looking to stand out in a crowd? Customize the look of your avatar with new clothes, hats, hair styles, and more to show off your unique Poptropica style!
If you’re stuck, we’ve got a walkthrough for Poptropica Adventures here. Also, the game comes with a promo code for unlocking two Poptropica costumes – the Lightning Knight and Medusa Surfer!
Introducing an exciting new line of nonfiction titles inspired by the world of Poptropica.
- Poptopics #1: Mythology – Many of the Poptropica islands feature stories based around different Mythologies, but what’s presented on the screen is far from the whole story. This 64-page nonfiction book introduces kids to the bigger world of Mythology in a fun and engaging way.
- Poptopics #2: Space Travel – The Poptropica island Lunar Colony presents a fun, but fictional view of space travel—however, the origins of that story are based in fact. This 64-page nonfiction book introduces kids to the history and current advancements of space travel in a fun and engaging way.
- Poptopics #3: Wild West – Explore the real-world inspiration behind Poptopica’s Wild West Island in this 64-page nonfiction book that introduces kids to the real history of America’s Wild West in a fun and engaging way.
- Poptopics #4: Scary Monsters – Explore the real-world inspiration behind Poptopica’s scariest islands in this 64-page nonfiction book that introduces kids to the legends and lore behind ghosts, zombies, and even Bigfoot.
Novels based on Islands
These illustrated novels are based on the storyline of various Poptropica Islands.
- Lunar Colony – This illustrated novel is based on one of Poptropica’s most recent islands, Lunar Colony.
- Cryptids Island – Based on Poptropica’s popular Cryptids Island, this illustrated novel follows the story of an eccentric billionaire who is promising a big reward to whoever can prove the existence of cryptids: legendary beasts like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. A quest is underway to track down the hidden creatures and the competitors will stop at nothing to find them!
- Skullduggery Island – In this 160-page illustrated novel, a cruel pirate named Captain Crawfish has been raiding the small port of Fort Ridley. Our hero must embark on a journey to find a powerful ship and skilled crew to help him defeat Captain Crawfish and recover a map that will lead the islanders of Fort Ridley back to their treasure. (PREVIEW: Read the first two chapters on Funbrain!)
- Astro-Knights Island – In this 160-page illustrated novel, the princess of the Kingdom of Arturus has been kidnapped by an evil inventor named Mordred who has taken her off into space. Our hero now must learn to build his own space craft and travel to the stars on an intergalactic quest to rescue the princess and save the kingdom of Arturus.
It may be Poptropica official, but a word of advice: many of the newer islands are not mentioned as they did not exist at the time of the book’s creation. For detailed walkthroughs for every island, check out the PHB’s Island Help page – unlike the official guides, it’s free!
- Poptropica: The Official Guide – Novices will get crucial information on how to get past the most difficult parts of the game, and experts will revel in exclusive behind-the-scenes content. Includes a full-color poster!
- Poptropica: The Official Guide (iPad edition) – Sold separately from the paperback version, you can buy this interactive guide from iBooks for your iPad. This official guide book offers fans of Poptropica a detailed walkthrough of the website along with background on the “game islands” and characters as well as exclusive behind the scenes content.
Miscellaneous titles, many of which include hands-on involvement from the reader.
- Island Creator Kit – Poptropica’s Guide to Island Creation is a first-hand look at creating a custom island Poptropica style. Written and illustrated by the site’s creative team, this unique how-to book guides fans through every step in the process of creating their own Poptropica island.
- Friends: Quizzes and Activities for You, Your Friends, and Your Life – This book explores what it means to be friends on Poptropica and in the real world. It includes quizzes, lists, and other activities that kids can fill out and share with each other. Why not make some new friends with this fun new book?
- Pencil Warrior – Something sinister is erasing its way across Poptropica, and the only way to stop it is by re-drawing all the islands and re-creating the world before this new threat can erase every trace. This 64-page full-color doodle book is perfect for fans of Poptropica and anyone who loves to draw.
- Poptropica Mad Libs – Poptropica Mad Libs features 21 hilarious and action-packed stories based on games and missions from the website. Fans of the site will love to bring the adventure to life by filling in the blanks of our brand new Mad Libs!
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Poptropica – Welcome to the fantastical world of Poptropica® with Ultimate Sticker Collection: Poptropica®! Kids will explore the Islands and meet the colorful characters. They can re-create scenes from their adventures online or create exciting new ones with more than 1,000 full-color fun stickers. Full of fun facts and interesting information about kids’ favorite virtual world, Poptropica, the fun will never end with this new ultimate sticker collection from DK!
Redeem your Poptropica Game Card to get Membership. In the US, you can buy game cards at Target (redeem $10 game card for additional free month of membership), Toys R Us, DUANEreade. In Canada, you can buy them at 7-Eleven, Blockbuster, Future Shop, and Sears.
Poptropica Mobile App (iOS & Android)
Create a Poptropican, then start exploring the world of Poptropica. Travel to each Island to help solve the mysteries that await, then collect your gold medallion when you’ve completed the task!
Poptropica: Forgotten Islands (iOS & 3DS)
Climb aboard your blimp and explore the vast, uncharted Island chains of Poptropica®. Steer clear of hazards and discover exotic Islands beneath the clouds. Take to the Islands and embark on quests, discovering the secrets of Poptropica’s past one artifact at a time.
Poptropica: Forgotten Islands is the adaptation of the most popular virtual world for kids on iOS devices and the Nintendo 3DS. Customize your avatar and travel across multiple Islands, on foot or by blimp. Collect artifacts and other items and discover the mystery of the Forgotten Islands!
Download Poptropica: Forgotten Islands today in the iTunes Store, or buy the game for your 3DS on Amazon! If you need help or just want to see what the game is like, check out our Poptropica: Forgotten Islands Guide, complete with pictures. The game is generally the same across all devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Nintendo 3DS).
The Official Poptropica® Tips & Tricks Mobile App (iOS & Android)
Learn all the tips and tricks you need to get through Poptropica’s toughest Islands. Full-color screenshots and easy-to-read text will help you master Poptropica’s challenges – no cheats needed. This is the only official app from the creators of Poptropica!
Requested by many players, Poptropica Music is now available for download on iTunes® and the Amazon MP3 Store. The soundtrack features original compositions created for the Poptropica Islands. Individual Poptropica Music songs can be downloaded for 99 cents. The complete 12-track album is $9.99 on iTunes and $8.99 on Amazon.
For a list of the songs on Volume One (plus being able to preview the first two soundtracks), click here!
Personalized Clothing (no longer available)
Visit the Poptropica Shop page and enter your username to be brought to Ty’s Toy Box (now Tv’s Toy Box), where you can purchase tons of cool personalized gear with your Poptropica avatar on them! Be sure to order the correct shirt size.
- Island (light blue, royal blue, hot pink)
- Battle or Chat (gray, light blue, royal blue, hot pink)
- No Autographs, Please (gray, light blue, royal blue, hot pink)
- Basic (gray, light blue, royal blue, hot pink)
- I Am What I Play (white, black, light blue)
- My Poptropican (white, gray, light blue, hot pink)
- Bubbles (white, pink, gray, royal blue, black)
- Island (white, pink, gray, royal blue, black)
- Superstar (Zip-Up) (white, black)
- Modern Circle (Zip-Up) (white, gray, black)
If you don’t have a username, create your own Poptropican on Poptropica.com.
Skins (no longer available)
Poptropica used to sell decorative skins for electronic devices through SkinIt, but this is no longer being offered. Here’s a picture in memory of what they looked like:
Wall Decals (no longer available)
- Ninja, Dr. Hare, Rock Star Girl, Smiling Girl, Director D, Jumping Girl, Rock Star Guy, Angry Boy, Gothic Girl, Secret Agent 1, Secret Agent 2, Laughing Boy, Ned Noodlehead
- Shark Tooth Island, Bush 1, Bush 2, Palm Tree 1, Palm Tree 2, Rock
So, what should I buy?
Everyone has their own individual tastes. If you’re shopping for someone, think of what they’d enjoy most – a nice book to read, fun toy to play with, or a clever tee to wear?
If you’re looking for a nice gift for yourself, have fun with whatever you pick, but keep it reasonable – especially if you’re spending your parents’ money! 😉