*spotlight goes on the top of the stairs*
Wait, what? No, I’m down here, you overshot a bit!
*spotlight moves down*
Much better. So, as you can obviously see, or maybe not see, because of the spotlight, I’m the newest author of the PHB! Sure, you’re probably thinking, “Who in Early Poptropica’s clothesline is that?” Well, to be honest, I’m not really sure who I am, either. It all changes, every day. Usually, I’m a thirteen year old (though not for much longer!) girl, with the mind of a five year old. I have tried to defy gravity, and ended up with that. *points at bruised ankle*
I have a terrible sense of what is dangerous and what is not; cliff diving sounds appealing to me, and it is my dream to go skydiving. So far, no luck. I’ve only ever gone bungee jumping. I also have unhealthy obsessions. My current obsessions include Phantom of the Opera, and its sequel, Love Never Dies. Okay, so a lot of people think “What’s so appealing about that?” That’s what I thought the first time I saw it, but after… Ahhh… *in love*
I go by many names, including Christine, xMegxGiryx, Nessa, ST2, Super Thunder, and Wicked Witch of the East. No one ever seems to call me by my real name. Which is fine with me, I don’t like it anyway.
My attention span is tiny. I have no patience for what x is equal to and I never will. I also don’t… Oooh, look, a butterfly!
*returns ten minutes later, with a butterfly*
Isn’t it pretty? Now, what was I saying? I don’t know. I forgot. Now, for some random facts about me:
- I wish I had curly hair
- I can spend hours on Early Poptropica’s clothes line thingy. I mean, you go up-down-up-down…
- (free cookie if this applies to you too) When they show red ruby slippers, I don’t think “Dorothy’s shoes!” I think “Nessa’s shoes!” Bonus cookie: I also know that Nessa’s shoes were the “Silver Shoes” before they were the “Ruby Slippers” 😀
- My eyesight is really bad; I rely on seeing the world through color. Everything is a blur to me, so I detect what is what, by the color of it. It’s shocking, I can’t see the face of someone in front of me, but I can see a Wicked poster from about a mile away
- My hand writing is “beautiful”. “Beautiful” means unreadable. It is partially because I write one paragraph with my left hand, which has curly, light writing, slanted to the right, and then, I write the next paragraph with my right hand, and my writing is darker, straight, and leaning to the left. I wish I sticked to one hand, but I never can. I also, for example, say “sticked” instead of “stuck”
- Never mind about the snickerdoodles… they’re all mine!
Other work: I work on several other blogs. First, is my own Poptropica blog, Super Thunder’s Blog (thoughtful name, am I right? :p), one of my friend’s blogs, Icycomet’s Blog (I told her it should be “Icy Comet’s Blog”, but that girl never listens. Just kidding!), and a few other blogs, where I mostly just rant about things no one in their right mind cares about. 😀
On Poptropica: I’m Super Thunder. Kind of obvious, isn’t it? xD I’ve completed all the islands, except Poptropolis Games; I know, I’m bad. I do have membership, even though I’m against it. The reason I haven’t done it yet, is because I’ve gone on a mad fanfiction-reading frenzy. But, well, I really like to beat people at Hoops, and I really don’t like it when I get creamed at Star Link. Someday, though, I’ll be able to play Star Link without making an obvious mistake. My username, by the way, is 1234swees. I’ve been playing Poptropica for forever, I don’t even remember when I started.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to the lair of my Phantom.
Acknowledgements: Thanks to Hijuyo, Brave Tomato, and Icy Comet for being epic and simply amazing!