PHB Sneak Peaks: A Shadow in the Night

March 15th, 2009 #8

[-!CLASSIFIED!-]

-Poptropica Help Blog Sneak Peaks-

Welcome to another wonderful week of ‘Poptropica Help Blog Sneak Peaks’. These posts are posted every week on Sundays. In every new post there will be stories that only we have. And only we post them. These stories are classified and are very secret.
This week’s story is ”A Shadow in the Night”, It is a preview of a ninja costume.

-A Shadow in the Night-
That’s not your shadow moving behind you!

asitnpreview1

I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any.

~Lao Tzu, 600 BC-531 BC (Chinese taoist Philosopher, founder of Taoism, wrote “Tao Te Ching”.)

HaHa Club Penguin your not the only one to have ninjas, Poptropica now does too. This is a Ninja that will be coming out in a new island (Astro-Knights). It is the same ninja featured on the shirts and on the wall prints.

I’m sorry the post is late (Blame it on the ninja), i was away and couldn’t write or post it.

You can check out Poptropica Help Blogs other sneaks peaks here:

So that’s my Sneak Peaks this week. Next week i hope to show (or rather open) you something that hasn’t been show before. See you next week.

TaTa

[MESSAGE WILL BE SENT TO THE EMPORER IN 3 SECONDS…]
[THE MESSENGER CAME BACK PANTING, SAYING A…]
[!SHADOW STOLE THE MESSAGE!]

[…WE DIDN’T BELIEVE HIM. YOU CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM]

117 thoughts on “PHB Sneak Peaks: A Shadow in the Night

• Grumpy Wolf says:

Same here because if you look closely, you can see the smoking pot and the other parts of the Great Wall. Not to interfere, but I thought ninjas were Japanese.

• Cheerful Claw says:

I thought so too, Grumpy Wolf. Two things come to mind for me: one, maybe they’re infiltrating China. Or two, they’re just Chinese ninjas. I think it’s number two.

• Giant Berry says:

yeah……. also the belt looks like the one in time tangled island from china just with no sword. oh, and everyone is talking about the emotes comic kid is doing and i have a theory. you know when you click on someone you talk to them? well, you might do the emote when you click it.
        just like the pink panther ad! if you clicked the pics then you would do the laughing emote!

• Katie (aka speedy ghost) says:

it isnt — i checked there are some minor details that are different, and when you see the two next to each other, they look different! But i would have said that exact same thing too! This new island looks really fun!

• Cheerful Claw says:

That’s probably because in Time Tangled Island, it wasn’t finished yet!!!!!! That’s why there are minor differences.

• Fearless Paw says:

In these, usually you should only care for the characters. The picture would be knid of dull without the background.

I get that PHB made a mistake of mixing up Chin and Japan, but I think they’ve realized their mistake. Just leave them alone.

1. cookie345 says:

naw, i think its different. somethin about it….
    anyway im soo looking forward to this new island on poptropica!

2. Renny Roop says:

For your information, ninjas are NOT associated with China whatsoever; they are Japanese fighters. I am not Chinese myself, but I do happen to know that ninjas are commonly misplaced as Chinese, rather than Japanese. Both you and Poptropica made it look Chinese. You did the quote from Lao Tzu, Poptropica put the ninja on the Great Wall of China. I do not blame you for the mistake, I just feel that some people may not be happy if you say ninjas are from China.

-Renny Roop

Scary Tomato: Thanks for sharing that with us. We didn’t mean to make ninjas seem Chinese, so please don’t feel too offended! 😉

• Codien says:

Thank-you Renny for this information. I never actually knew they were from japan but now i know.

I wasn’t actually associating it with China but majorly just Asia.

It is the Great Wall of china, i have only just edited it to make it look darker and more mysterious.

The eyes i actually edited to make it look, well, more sneaky. I don’t think you can make your eyes like that.

Codien

3. Scary Tomato says:

I love the way the ninja looks with the background! It fits in really well somehow. 😛

The eyes are also different from other Poptropican eyes, too. This one has two slits (one between each eyeball). Makes the guy look even more mysterious than he already is. 😆

4. Rachel says:

Do you think this is for Astro Knight, or is this for something else? I do agree, it looks a LOT like time-tangled island…
    I wonder if the “French island” isn’t actually French at all. That picture with the statues looks like its from Rome, and of course in the French Picture you can see the flag (and crepes). Maybe this one is from Japan (or china, if they did it wrong) and the island has something to do with worlds! 🙂 :mrgreen:

• Codien says:

Rachel i am agreeing with your theory and i hink your right. Next week i will show you another costume that would suggest your theory is correct.

• Rough Panda says:

I think it will be a World Island where you have to travel and get clues for certain things. Kind of like Epcot in Disney World and the Amazing Race combined because they also have the bike rest stop!

• Fearless Paw says:

Good imagination. I think that you may be right, considering that I had the thought of the statues being from Rome as well.

If they do have a World Island, what do you think the problem is? It can’t be like Time-Tangled except bigger!

I would think that there is a war that’s happening between time (i.e. US Army soldiers entering the Roman Empire) but I think that could be listed under the general category of violence.

Codien says that the next PHB Sneak Peek will suggest your theory is correct, but until then, let’s not make TOO big assumptions.

5. brave flame says:

In Want a wall print, Shifty Scorpion? in comment 10 it talked about a ninja being a wall print and how mabye there will be ninjas in poptropica

6. SpiderGirl says:

Poptropica are making some new eyes lately, like these ninja eyes and the gothic girl (on the wall print)has some purple eyeshadow. Eyes are the only thing on poptropica that you can never change once youv’e made your charecter, so i wonder whats going on here?

• Neat Whale says:

sweat?! 😆 yeah, it is cool. i just hope u put it on over something. im not putting my shirt in danger again. 😛