Big Nate Island Video Sneak Peek and Comic!

Yay, another sneak peek! IIRC, this is our second video sneak peek of Big Nate Island! It shows the main street of Big Nate Island. Apparently, Nate follows you around during your journey on Big Nate Island. Um.. stalker much? LOL! Anyways, enough words! Video below!

Also, we receive another funny comic of Big Nate courtesy of the Poptropica Creators’ Blog!

bignate_nofun

There’s a new advertisement in between places on most islands. It’s advertising a Speak Out on PBS Kids. Clicking on the top of this ad will bring you to this webpage: http://pbskids.org/speakout/. Here’s what it looks like:

pbs-speakout-ad

There is also a new poll on the Poptropica Creators’ Blog! It asks you what your favorite island is so far. Presumably, Nabooti is winning by a landslide. And good reason, too; it’s a fun and challenging island!

Check out our Nabooti Island guide (made by the wonderful Codien) to learn how to complete it fast and easily! =) The Nabooti Map is now available for viewing!

28 thoughts on “Big Nate Island Video Sneak Peek and Comic!

1. Icy Spider or Shy Fox says:

Cool! but i dont like that hes fowlowing you around! 😐

I changed my name because Shy Fox is my other character.

Scary Tomato: But if Big Nate’s not following you around, why does it show that in the video? πŸ˜•

2. serious spider says:

The video won’t show up. Neither will the one on VladTheVikings’s youtube channel. 😦

Scary Tomato: It works for me… try refreshing the page or clearing your cache. πŸ˜‰

3. shaggy tornado says:

The videos not working. Its because there is a new video on his channel. Check the PCB (poptropica creators blog)

Smockers: It should be working now; thanks for notifying me! =D

4. Isabella says:

The user has removed the video. 😦

Scary Tomato: …no they didn’t. The video works, but if you can’t see it here, try searching “Big Nate and Me” on YouTube. πŸ˜‰

Smockers: Actually, Isabella is kind of right. For some reason… the video I linked to originally was apparently taken down and then re-posted again… I edited it with the correct URL now. =)

5. macy2 says:

how do you play big nate please tell me because i want to play it ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smockers: Sorry, Big Nate Island isn’t out yet; it comes out early 2009. The video above is just a sneak peek of Big Nate. πŸ˜‰

6. Isabella says:

I don’t understand? I couldn’t watch it yesterday, BUT TODAY i can! πŸ˜•

Smockers: Don’t worry! πŸ˜‰ It was just some technical difficulties. See Comment #9. =D

7. Katie (aka speedy ghost) says:

is it really going to be all that great? I dont know. It better be. They have been making us wait for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )