Happy Holidays!

If you missed it earlier, you are again able to get the Red and Green elf outfits! Along with that, you also get a special candy cane to hold in your hand! Sadly, no Blue elf outfit is present. =( This is on all islands, so dress up and show your holiday spirit! =D Picture below:

candyholidaypop

No matter what holiday you celebrate, be it Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year, Vietnamese New Year (me!), Ramadan, Kwanzaa, or some other holiday I can’t think of, the people at Poptropica Help Blog hope you have a WONDERFUL winter break and a GREAT holiday!

Two more game guides are now available on Poptropica Help Blog: Hoops and Sky Dive!

Also, we have hit the 250k and 260k hit mark! Yay! Special home-made sugar cookies for all of you! Yay! =D

Also… they added a reindeer outfit, too! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Tall Horse! Picture below:

reindeerpop

Also, we reached the 270k hit mark in between yesterday and today. o_o Cookies for everyone — and not the Internet kind! πŸ˜‰

36 thoughts on “Happy Holidays!

1. noah gill says:

Are the Chinese monthes in the same order of U.S monthes ? I~m just curious

Scary Tomato: I use the same system as everyone else (12 months: January – December), but I think there’s this “old Chinese calendar” or something like that (I don’t know – I don’t use it.). πŸ˜‰

2. MythicalJedi says:

i celebrate chinese new year
    christmas and new years eve

Scary Tomato: Cool – I celebrate some of those too! πŸ˜€

3. serious spider says:

Popular Dragon, we don’t actually get cookies but it’s practially a tradition to say” cookies for every-one!” on this blog! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Especially when we get more hits.

4. Isabella says:

Why did my smilie change I had a blue hexagon with purple surroundings now I have my purple circle again like last time? πŸ˜†

Scary Tomato: It changes depending on what E-mail address you put in: it’s different for everyone. πŸ˜‰

5. Buddy7471 says:

I know Scary tomato username and password
    his username is scary tomatoand his password is poptropica

Scary Tomato: No, it’s not. Don’t make things up.

• rorytheblogger1 says:

Dont make theorys that could turn out to be wrong. If it was right, you would be stealing/hacking Hijuyos password and sharing it with everyone. Some people could block his account or change the password. Also Scary Tomato is his poptropica name.
      And as Hijuyo said, dont make things up.

Sorry about that, just trying to help.

6. purple paw says:

im comenting from WAY after christmas. I would have cept the candy cane, but I liked the tennis racket better πŸ˜›
    I wonder if it will come agian next year?