Hey Poptropicans! Slanted Fish here.
Dave from Poptropica is back with a fresh new video, featuring a semi-fresh batch of carrots from Dr. Hare’s space station, topped with “6 Tips and Tricks for MASTERING Dr. Hare’s Revenge”! Ready? Here it comes…
(Nope, I don’t know why Cliff Housebuff is featured on the video thumbnail, either. He’s not selling real estate in Dr. Hare’s space station, is he?)
Anyway, the 6 tips & tricks are…
- Do not be alarmed by your super-human strength… when you lift that massive carrot rocket-ship out of the ground.
- Read the instructions… they’re right there for you.
- Aim for the tough carrots first, and save the easy ones for last. Maximize your time so you’re not panicking at the end!
- It’s no big deal if you don’t make it through a level before the timer goes off. You won’t get reset back; you can replay a level as many times as you like.
- Take note of the exit doors. The level doesn’t end when you get to all the carrots—it ends when you get to the exit door.
- Use the map… driving blind is a recipe for disaster.
What’s that? You want more? Dave says he’d love to give more tips—really, he would—”but it just wouldn’t be fair to everyone else.”
Well, here at the Poptropica Help Blog, we’re all about giving you guys the advantage—really, that’s what we’re here for. 😉 So, if you’re craving more advice, be sure to check out our Dr. Hare’s Revenge Guide—a complete walkthrough with pictures!
Alright Poptropicans, that’s all for now. Surprisingly, no livestream from Stephanie this week. However, be sure to check out the post below for a recap of November’s Community Creations, and start brewing for December’s theme: winter/holidays!
Stay merry, Poptropicans!