Lucky Joker here, sharing the results from the voting round of the #MyPoptropicaCostume Contest.
First, let’s recognize once more the grand-prize winners, who were announced last week. The prizes (which include 6-month membership, having their costume sold in the Poptropica Store and being worn by an NPC on Home Island) go to Creepy Peanut’s Ocean Princess and Speedy Toes’s Hip-Hop Boy for their outstanding ideas – check them out below:
And yes, there will be a version of each costume for both genders. 😉
Now to the new results!
There were over 9,600 votes and the top 10 runner-ups have been determined. The winners will get a free 3-month membership and have their costume sold in the Poptropica Store later this year. (You can click the images to get a better look at the designs.)
In the collage above, the winners are, in order from left to right, top row to bottom row:
- “Celestial Mage” by Invisible Biker
- “Cyber Angel” by Bashful Sword
- “Diwali Inspired” by Lucky Joker (a PHB staffer – yours truly!)
- “Gamer Chic” by Fearless Dragon
- “Elemental Beasts” by Red Paw
- “Jazz Musician” by Perfect Sky (another PHB staffer!)
- “Rainbow Unicorn” by Cool Sword
- “Watermelon Threads” by Shiny Penguin
- “The Dreamer” by Friendly Kid
- “Witch and Wizard” by Young Heart
Congratulations to everyone who won and great job to everyone that participated! Can’t wait to see all of the amazing costumes in Poptropica. If you’re curious about how each costume fared among the 20 runner-ups, check out the (now closed) poll here.
Skinny Moon ended the winners announcement on this note:
Now it’s time to decide what our next contest should be. What do YOU think, Poptropicans? Let us know on social media!
Got any contest ideas for Poptropica? What do you think about the results? Which one’s your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comment section below, and please, keep it positive. 👍
Thanks for reading, I’ll talk to you soon. Pop on!