Lost Levels of Poptropica

Recently the Daily Pop has been showcasing various images of three-storied rooms all with the caption “One of the lost levels of Poptropica” – implying, from what it seems, that these were ideas that never made it into the game. Perhaps they were going to be island common rooms or Multiverses?

Future Fest – This one has a bit of that Game Show Island feel to it.

future fest

Fantasy Forest – Reminds me of the Enchanted Forest Multiverse room. An alternate version, maybe?

fantasy forest

Country Cabin – A quaint log cabin for the great outdoors… but where in Poptropica?

country cabin

Ice House – Looks like it could’ve come out of the Ice Planet from Astro-Knights.

ice house

[POST UPDATE] Water World – Ooh, an aquarium. Maybe it was for Shark Tooth, seeing the trees.

Water world

Reminds me of an old image that surfaced more than four years ago, yet another lost level…

aquarium2

What do you think of all these lost levels? Will the Creators release them in the future, or are they going to be locked away in cyberspace forever? Leave a comment and tell us your favorite!

15 thoughts on “Lost Levels of Poptropica

1. Clean Shark, News Reporter says:

Hmm, I get a sense of one of the Log Cabins in Early Poptropica, but overall, these are interesting. Also, first comment! I’ve never gotten first comment before! 🙂

2. Cool Smarticle says:

There’s another one! It’s called Water World and it has the same caption “One of the lost levels of Poptropica.”!

• Cool Smarticle says:

You’re welcome. 🙂 I hope this isn’t off-topic, be my friend and I were posting about these too on another blog. Others think they might not be multiverses. They think it might have something to do with Mocktropica! 🙂

• Slanted Fish says:

I don’t know if they’re Multiverses, but the caption “One of the lost levels of Poptropica” on all these images indicates that these were most likely ideas that were drawn out but later scrapped. The ‘Fantasy Forest’ one is especially reminiscent of the Enchanted Forest Multiverse, so that’s where I’m speculating this might be from. 😛

3. Spotted Dragon says:

Hmm… I don’t know what my favorite is. 😉 But here are my thoughts:

Future Fest – Reminds me of Game Show.
    Fantasy Forest – A lot like the Enchanted Forest, but I’m also getting a Twisted Thicket feeling.
    Country Cabin – I’m not sure about this one. Maybe Twisted Thicket or Cryptids.
    Ice House – I agree, Astro-Knights.
    Water World – I would say SOS, but there is a palm tree out the window, so possibly Shark Tooth.

They all look like they could be new Multiverses to me, but they could also be a part of Mocktropica. If Mocktropica turns out to be a real island, maybe we get to make our own Common Room for it. 🙂

• Clean Shark, News Reporter says:

You know, what if Mocktropica is a special Island, where you can make a residence? And maybe these could be choices for what your house could look like! I hope Mocktropica is not an ordinary Island! Completely multiplayer!

4. Comical Turtle says:

The Fantasy Forest looks like a Twisted Thicket room and the Ice House reminds me of the Common Room on SOS. Other than that I agree with you. 🙂

5. Clean Shark, News Reporter says:

There’s two new ad buildings on Poptropica! There is a Turbo ad on Zomberry Island and Early Poptropica, and a Smurfs 2 ad on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

6. Clean Shark, News Reporter says:

I took the time to check, and if you type in mocktropicaisland.com, you get redirected to Poptropica! That means that the next Island will be Mocktropica!

• Slanted Fish says:

Yup, BT already made a post about that here. Pearson has owned mocktropicaisland.com since April 8, 2013, so it’s been in the works for some time now. (Although even Virus Hunter hasn’t been released yet!) 🙂