PHB Sunday Special: Poptropica Doodle!

It’s tiiiime for another PHB special! You may have seen my Poptropican in the header or sidebar, but have you seen her doodled? ‘Cause I’ve got a speed drawing video of exactly that right here…

I started out with a rough sketch, traced it in black, and under that layer I colored it in – all that took about 50 minutes, but it’s been condensed into less than 3 for the video. Digital artwork was done by me on Sketchbook Express using a pen tablet. Also, if you’re interested, the PHB has a guide called How to Draw a Poptropican under the Cool Stuff tab.

For more Poptropica videos, please check out the PHB’s YouTube channel, the PHV (Poptropica Help Videos)! The user is MyPoptropicaHelp.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the video! πŸ™‚

17 thoughts on “PHB Sunday Special: Poptropica Doodle!

1. Cool Smarticle says:

I will never be able to draw like that on a computer. πŸ˜†

You have some artistic talent Fishy! πŸ™‚

Slanted Fish: Thanks! πŸ˜€

2. Jpf0904 says:

Contact Poptropica and see if you can send that to the so they can post that on the poptropica creators blog they have some fan art on there blog you know say can I please send in my artwork on the creators blog I own a blog of poptropica just like you do and I was wondering if I can do it. They would be amazed or even poptropica has 2 channels one with more resent trailers an one with old trailers so see if you can do that

3. Clean Shark, News Reporter says:

Woah, good job! I never thought that a Poptropican could be drawn like that. It usually takes me about the same time to draw a Poptropican as this video. Grea job, Fishy!

4. Obiwan2324 says:

How does one color and/or shade with digital art ;-;
    Better question: What program are you using? As far as I can tell, you’re using a Mac so it’s probably not compatible with PC, is it?

5. Shy Fish says:

Hi,
    I wonder how you get the Athena’s golden colored spear. I tried finding it in the Poptropica store but it wasn’t there!!!! So how did you get it? Anyways, I like your drawing of your Poptropican it looks wonderful. :^)

• Slanted Fish says:

Thanks Shy Fish! You can add my username (hi.Juyo) to your Poptropica friends list and customize Athena’s golden spear from my closet. Check out the closets of 55990022567, everything173, and jaramillo14 for even more handhelds. πŸ™‚

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )