Howdy Poptropicans! How are you this fine day? It’s LJ here popping in with the answers to my Guess That Poptropican game from earlier this week. I’ll also be revealing the winner at the end, so keep reading. 😉
How many characters could you guess? Were there any that stumped you? Allow the characters to reveal themselves!
- I am involved in a love triangle
- I have a violin song dedicated to me
- I wear a necklace
- I am a ghost
- I’m the only character in the game with an audible voice
I am Fiona from Ghost Story Island!
- I come from an episodic island
- I have a scar on my cheek
- I am a lot like General Zaroff from the short story “The Most Dangerous Game”
- I am a hunter
- My catchphrase is “Tally-ho!”
I am Myron Van Buren from Survival Island!
- I am an accidental time traveler
- I appear in three different works in the Poptropica franchise
- I am clumsy
- I like chocolate
I am Jorge from Mystery of the Map Island, the Poptropica Comic, and the Mystery of the Map graphic novel series!
- I have an interest in advanced technology
- I was a member of a secret organization
- I am royalty
- I wear a tall hat
I am Princess Elyana from Astro-Knights Island!
- I wear glasses
- I know all about the celebrity gossip
- My first and last names rhyme
I am Blabby Gabby from Reality TV Island!
- I am an explorer extraordinaire
- I discovered an island
- I have my own commemorative plaque
I am Professor Hammerhead from Shark Tooth Island!
Congratulations to White Fox for being the first (and only) person to correctly identify every character! Many people were stumped on numbers 4 and 5, but my game was no match for you. As promised, here is your Pop Portrayal.
Thank you all for playing! I hope you had fun testing your knowledge with Poptropica characters. A second round may be coming very soon, so stay tuned for that and be sure to study up! I’ll talk to you guys in the next one. As always, pop on!
– LJ 🍀