Gravitate over here, Poptropicans – it’s time for another PHB Special*!
(*Side note: PHB Specials are a category of posts that can pertain to a variety of things. You may be familiar with Blake’s Special scripts, for instance, of which the most recent is the Valentine’s Special.)
Many of us here at the PHB are fans of Gravity Falls (a Disney TV show), and if you are too, you may know that the finale will be upon us this Monday, February 15th! To commemorate this great show, and to acknowledge requests for more costumes, we’ve made some Gravity Falls Poptropica costumes for you to enjoy. (And if you’re not a fan, we highly recommend you start your binge-watching today. 😉 )
From left to right, here’s how you can get their costumes:
- Soos: You can get his hat from the tent guy on Ghost Story and the shirt from the Bigfoot Fanatic costume in the Store. Alternatively, the green video game shirt from a guy on Reality TV also works, and it’s customizable when you friend phbSoos.
- Dipper: His hat is from a guy on Lunar Colony’s Main Street, and the jacket is from a guy on Red Dragon’s Frog Creek. Simply friend phbDipper and customize.
- Mabel: Her whole look can be achieved from the start at account creation. You can friend phbMabel and customize her whole look.
- Grunkle Stan: His fez (hat) is from Time Tangled’s Timbuktu (Mali Empire), the suit from Spy Island, and you can buy Fake Noses from the Store (yes, we know Stan’s glasses aren’t like that, but close enough). (Extra: get the Timmy Failure Scarf in the Store and use the ASG on WillyWonkaASG for the cane!) Friend phbStanPines for the outfit. For the beard, use the ASG on ZeusASG. (Double extra: friend StanfordPines2 for Grunkle Ford’s costume!)
- Wendy: Her freckles are from a lady on Cryptids Island, and the rest of her costume is from the clothing crank on Home Island. To make it simple, friend phbWendy and customize. For a plaid shirt instead, try the Fall Fashion Outfit from the Store – but note that this is red, not green.
By the way, if you have any costume ideas, we would love to hear them – and you are more than welcome to make your own, especially with instructions or accounts to befriend for said costumes. The comments section of our Costumes page is a great place to start (as well as just to browse).
Let’s #TakeBackTheFalls together!