Poptropica Store Surprises! + Heat Maps and Coutdowns!

EDITS HAVE BEEN MADE! SCROLL DOWN! ๐Ÿ˜€

I had some free time this week, so I thought I would post about the new things that the Creators added in the Poptropica store!ย  Many things have been added ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m sure most of you know about the birthday balloon:

Anyone who visits the store can get the Fourth Birthday Balloon for free! Isn’t free awesome? ๐Ÿ™‚ Also in celebration of Poptropica’s 4th birthday this September, they added in the last two minigames to hit Poptropica: Shrink Shot (Shrink Ray) and Prepare for Impact (Red Dragon)!

You can add these games to your inventory for free and play whenever you want! ๐Ÿ˜€ You can get all the previous prizes available! They also included a special treat for all you Members out there (lucky :P): They re-released the Mech Pilot costume (Steamworks) and the Renegade robot for a limited time!

If you missed them before, or if you have just become a member some time ago, you now get another chance to get these Members-only gold cards! ๐Ÿ™‚ If you aren’t a member, the Creators are encouraging you to sign up! Well, stay tuned for more Birthday fun coming to Poptropica!

Happy fourth birthday Poptropica! ๐Ÿ˜€

~~~

The Creators also have other updates: a video concerning heat map technology and another countdown timer!

The Creators said that this is a feature they were working on for one of the new islands. Could it be for the E.vile Legen-wait-for-it-dary island? Looks like we have to wait to find out! ๐Ÿ™‚

They also put in aย  countdown timer for Mystery Train, letting you know the exact moment when your train leaves the station (Get it? ๐Ÿ˜€ )! It releases in less than a week! Excited, members? ๐Ÿ˜› So what’s your departure time?

31 thoughts on “Poptropica Store Surprises! + Heat Maps and Coutdowns!

1. Mstorm/Mbones/Madrigal says:

Yeah, unfortunately, with both games ypou can only get the extra rewards and upgrades if you’re a member, so it hasn’t changed a bit since the minigames were first released.
    Which really sucks. i want that snow globe, and I actrually got up to it once, but without the member upgrades, i couldn’t get it!!!! :<
    Oh well…. It's still pretty cool that you can all that stuff for free. i mean, who doesn't love free stuff? :mrgreen:

• cphelpbymintycocoa4 says:

Hey Guys, something REALLY weird happened to me on Poptropica today! I was in a chat room, looking for the balloon, and I entered the Bed&Breakfast, and stars started to fly around my Poptropican!!! Does anybody know why it did that? i didn’t find the balloon yet, so I am REALLY confused right now! Please try to help me!

2. Madhatter says:

On Shrink Shot members can get everything (hard helmet, bounce ball, propeler hat, spiked hard helmet, and spiked bounce ball), and everything else you can win (balloon, crayons, soda, etc), while non-members can get the hard helmet and bounce ball and the extra items.

• Purple Thunder says:

Arrgg! it says im a member but when i try to buy steamworks mech pilot it says intrested in membership and its already been moved to my store items but it is’nt! anyone help mee!!!!

3. realvoldemort says:

Cool! I noticed this before you posted it. ๐Ÿ˜› And, are you and EP having a posting war?

ST: No, it just seems like we have the most free time to do posts. ๐Ÿ˜›

• realvoldemort says:

Sure… That’s it…
      ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE OFF THE BATTLE FIELD BY MAKING THEIR TEACHERS DO A BUNCH OF HOMEWORK?!

• infjsinger says:

Actually Shaggy, my teacher said she has homework from the principal. Then the principal has homework from someone else. It’s like forms, planning lessons for the kids, and buying new supplies. ๐Ÿ˜›