Time is shrinking: the Countdown for Shrink Ray Island

It won’t be long now.

Thursday, June 30th, is the promised day for the release of Shrink Ray Island. There’s a countdown timer on the Poptropica homepage so you’ll know exactly what time it’s released, all the way down to the seconds.

So using the current time on the countdown timer and the time it is right now in your area, calculate what time it will be for you when Shrink Ray Island comes to life.

Then show up at the Poptropica Help Chatroom half an hour ahead of that time so the whole Poptropica community can count down with you in anticipation of the island’s release.

And when the time comes… we’ll all play together.

You. Everyone. PHC. Countdown party.

Be there.

28 thoughts on “Time is shrinking: the Countdown for Shrink Ray Island

• Hijuyo says:

Are you sure it’s 6:30? Shrink Ray Island releases at 10pm my time, and I’m usually about 12 or so hours ahead of people in the US, so I’m guessing it should be released at about 10am for most people (9:30 for the countdown).

1. Aang says:

I love your artwork Hijuyo!

Its releasing for my time is 10:00 AM.

The continental US has four different time zones so I guess in west coast it would be 7AM.

2. magicbones/storm says:

My sister and I have calutated that, in our timezone, Shrink Ray island will be released around midnight tonight. Unfortunatly, tonight’s a school night for us, so we won’t be able to play it until tomorrow arvo when school hols starts.

3. White Tummy says:

my computer dosent let me on poptropica chat or any chat so unfortunly i won’t be able to come but 3 more hours until shrink ray island is released too-o-o-o-o-o-o bad i’m not a member

4. SuperThunder says:

How terrible! Italpears that many people can’t make it due to time problems. I do wish the Creaors’ had chosen a time that works fir all of us. I’ll probably arrive an hour or two late, so watch out for me!

5. Hijuyo says:

Turns out the chat was filled with excited Poptropicans when I got there, and they’ve counted down and helped each other figure out the island as soon as they could get in. It was pretty fun, so thanks to all who came! 🙂

6. Gamerguy1 says:

What ever happend to “And when the time comes… we’ll all play together” in the post? And the Play now(no members only sign) button on poptropica? When I go there, a sneek peek is there!

Hijuyo: It turns out members got full access and nonmembers just got a demo of the island once the countdown was down, but during the PHC party we did play together.