A Lifetime of Headers

Dear viewers of the PHB,

Over the lifespan of the PHB I have designed headers for special occasions to lift the mood on the internet.

My style has changed, the quality has improved, and finally all my headers can be showcased on display at my DeviantART Page.

The_PHB__Header_Collection_by_Codien

Were you here to see all of them?

~Codien

111 thoughts on “A Lifetime of Headers

• moonlight91 says:

yes my dear codien, i have been seeing this blog since the very first header with ST…and the next one with ST’s old look…

CODIEN I LOVE U!!!

1. nervous lizard says:

I was here from the second one. That was when Scary Tomato ran the blog on his own.
    P.S. fun fact: the first advertisement EVER on Poptropica was the GoGos arcade. I was here when it came!

2. Seth Bobitator says:

i just loved the one for halloween ’09. di you know that when people say the year, 2009 they say it wrong. it should be pronounced twenty o nine, not two thousand and nine. like nineteen ninety seven, its not one thousand, nine hundred, ninety seven. pretty cool huh?

3. █╪╪☼Kitty§Cat§Cool§Wing╪╪█ (Element) says:

OK I know Off topic but: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIJUYO!!!!!!!!!! *Give’s Hijuyo Cheese cookies* Sorry about this being off topic….. BUt I love the headers!

4. Cmillem says:

I’ve seen ’em all except the first 3…. But i only really started paying attention to this blog when the valentine header came out!!! 🙂 It’s cool to see them all together again!!!!! 🙂

5. Cheerful Claw says:

Sigh. Those bring me back to the good old days. Before PHB got 1 million hits, and everyone hated Club Penguin. XD I was here since October 2008, the weekend that the old Halloween items came out. Good times, good times.

And LONG LIVE THE PHB!!!…and CHOCOLATE!!,

C.C.

6. Silver Sword says:

KOOL! old days…thats awsome! yay!!! Yo i have a quiston, how do u get items from the FIRST item leak.

Silver Sword out!

7. Friendly Coyote says:

The headers are awesome, Codien! Happy Birthday, Hijuyo! It’s the Birthday Bunny! Her name’s Muffin!
    (\_/)
    (‘;’)
    (“)_(“)

• Friendly Coyote says:

I guess Muffin is a little weird, Silver Sword. He was involved in a horrible toxic spill accident, and he was mutilated. His personality hasn’t been the same since then either… Lol. XD
        Oh, and Cheerful Claw, good luck to you and Bob on your pursuit for world domination!
        Happy Birthday once again Hijuyo! May it be filled with happiness, cookies, and mutilated bunnies! ;P

8. ▒░╬♥Sana♥╬░▒ says:

Wow I love all of codiens headers! I also really like motions maybe a little more ^^ I wish i could make cool headers like you guys T^T You by any chance taking requests? xD

9. littleguy274 says:

Not to be greedy, but can you guys promote my blog, in a future post? Just want a few more hits, that’s all. 🙂

Thanks!

Hijuyo: We can help promote your blog by listing it in our Poptropica directory if you sign up on that page. 🙂

10. Cooky Monzta! says:

Awesome Headers!
    Off Topic: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to Hijuyo, happy Birthday to you. cha cha cha! 😀

11. metsfan21 says:

Wow,Good Job Codien. I’m actually better than when you first started….but,I’ve been trying for three months…:/. Please teach me how to make cool graphics.

• sanzulines says:

So what I’m getting from this is that Club Penguin is the polar opposite of Popropica? 😛

Hijuyo: There were a lot of comments on the PHB ranting about how Club Penguin wasn’t as good as Poptropica. xD

• sanzulines says:

Well pop getting sort of like CP now I mean we have to pay to get super awesome stuff but unlike CP there’s another free way to get credits like finishing an island or a quest like haunted house

• Happy Storm says:

Psst… You know that you don’t get credit, correct? They always check the PHF so they give credit to whoever posts a thread on the PHF first. 😉

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )