The Time Traveler’s Friend?

Once again, the Poptropica Creators bring us new Cool Stuff! Thanks to Icy Ice of the PHF, we bring you news about the latest items:

The Time Travelers Friend?

Introducing the Time Freeze and Follower!

Like predicted, the Follower is now out! Along with it is the Time Freeze, with which you can “freeze time” in Poptropica! It causes basically all action around you to stop. Some may call it useless (as I do), but as the PHF member ShaggyTornado says, it can be useful for screen shots of Poptropica. The Follower comes in several flavors: Bee, Spaceship, Bubble, Hearts, Hummingbird, Butterfly and Flies.

Aaaa! Bees!

Aaaa! Bees!

To me, the Spaceship seems awesome! I’m sure most girls will pick the Heart, of course. I was hoping that Mordred’s bird (Merlin)Β would be one of the “Followers” but no luck there. 😦

Both are the same price: 250 Credits. If I actually had the credits to buy one, I’d buy the Follower, as it seems the coolest! πŸ™‚

Signing out, motionman95

UPDATE (Hijuyo speaking): I created a Multiverse room for some friends at the Poptropica Help Chatroom. On behalf of these guys, here’s our picture:

Sept4'09 Multiverse

Among the people I met were Friendly Berry (SassySweety), Green Seal, Undefined Undefined (binarybard_evil), Dangerous Lightning, Creepy Monster, and Curious Burger (Sneakyc)! Thanks for hanging out with me! πŸ™‚

148 thoughts on “The Time Traveler’s Friend?

1. Sparkle Star/Green Seal says:

I bought the Follower! πŸ˜€ I wonder if the Time Freeze can help you defeat islands… I doubt it, though.

2. zoehearts145 says:

I hate how the creators keep coming out with REALLY cool stuff when lots of kids dont have enough credits for them! Therefore trying to get us to buy them, when lots of kids parents WONT lets them buy them! πŸ˜₯

3. purple paw says:

oh boy… I wish the poptropica creators would STOP PUTTING NEW THINGS IN THE STORE!
    I mean ts cool and all, but I want alot of this stuff but now I will need to beat like 20 more islands to get all those credits πŸ˜•

4. maroonfire23 says:

Yeah Happy Birthday IF! This is my first comment here in PHB. I’ve just got a wordpress account.

Anyways, I think the follower is kinda cool. I kinda like the butterfly one since I am a girl.

5. Cuddly Crush says:

I think the Time Freeze would be helpful while completing islands, especially on Spy Island, so no one can knock you off buildings.

• zoehearts145 says:

Ya me 2 i have enough for 2 outfits it seems none of those have cam out since the Angel and devil i thought they were kinda strange! :/

6. Lila says:

OMG!! Thanks, that’s so cool! And BTW, I would never choose a heart, who wants a stupid heart following them? (No offence) I would choose the bees or the spaceship!I agree, Mordred’s owl is sooooo cool!

7. super power says:

New Poptropica Stuff!

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatball’s Advertisement

Time Freezer

Devil and Angel Oufit

Extra New: i Saw Someone with a Golden Mask and Another With 3-D Oufit

8. Invisible Seal says:

OMG the PHB newsletter comes out 2morrow!!!!!!!!!

Hijuyo: Yep! But please stay on topic – the 911 isn’t what this post was talking about. πŸ˜‰

9. seriousfox says:

OH MY GOSH GRUMPY WOLF!!! you are back!!! *hugs him so tight he almost can’t breath* i missed you sooooooooooo much! i can’t believe you are back!! yay!

10. Orange Tummy says:

Hey you can now put your purchased items in different orders, by Date or A-Z. Anyway, I think the humming Bird would be cool!

11. super power says:

I Bought the Time Freezer and Its Just Like Pausing it or Clicking your Items. If you have clicked the Items before to PAUSE (II) It You Would Know! It is Still Really Cool with all the Icesicles and Stuff! Its is Cool!

12. happy sponge says:

No one has noticed but todays forcast is “cloudy with a chance of meatballs” Just hinting here people. AADDVVEERRTTIISSEEMMEENNTTSS

13. Cool Wing (Element) says:

OMG I have a character thats named DANGEROUS LIGHTNING TOO!!!! I HAVE PROOF! And the DL on that pic i met in a multiverse once. My username is dangerouslightning22 for whatever you guys use to mind out what I look like.

14. Serious Eel/Aec7272 says:

I think some glitch went through my computer or something but idk. I need to know if this is a glitch or something. So yea, I bought 2000 credits (with my moms credit card, she doesnt know) and also membership. So I was gonna buy crap with my new credits and EVERYTHING was free. Is that a glitch or something?

Hijuyo: Using someone else’s credit card without their approval is stealing, but anyway, no it’s not a glitch. Membership allows you to get any Store items for free until you stop paying for the membership.