Excalibur’s Fate

Whiz, whiz, whiz…

Excalibur, Hazmat Hermit’s spaceship, is whizzing across outer space as we speak. It just escaped a black hole (Danger Danger!), but unfortunately the controls have just stopped working. “Oh boy…” the hermit thinks desperately. He grabs his cell phone and dials his friend’s number. “Binary Bard! Can you hear me??” he yells. A faint voice replies from the other end: “…crashed… stranded… dangerous helmet-fish…”  The phone clicks dead. “WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!” cries HH in frustration. “Excalibur isn’t working, I don’t know where I’m going, Binary Bard’s not making any sense, my phone’s dead, and to top that all off, there’s a brown place up ahead that it looks like I’m about to crash into -”

Bang.
Excalibur just crash-landed side-first into a pool of mud. Its top, which is made of glass, now has cracks in it. The spaceship’s base is dirty. From inside the UFO, Hazmat Hermit grunts, trying to heal his wounds. “Ugh! What a mess I’m in! I bet my UFO got too near the black hole, and now it’s in bad shape.” He tries to get up, but slips and gets stuck in the mud. “Oh, could this day get any worse?”

Blog Post Title: Stuck in the Mud
Description: There’s plenty to worry about on Astro-Knights Island. Things are falling right out of the sky! I may have a hazmat suit, but there’s no way I was going to wade through that mud to investigate.
Image URL: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fyUhortwA8M/SeZH6fMFJbI/AAAAAAAAAAc/edFrvz2GLRc/s1600-h/ufo.png
Image Name: ufo.jpg

NOTE: The above story is completely fiction. We do not guarantee that the black hole would really wreck your personal rocket on Astro-Knights, or anything else mentioned in the tale. 🙂

Other Recent Posts
The Dr. Hare Glitch (A great glitch discovered by Codien tells you all you need to know to become Dr. Hare!)
Incoming Black Hole! (Learn more about Astro-Knights’ black hole in this sneak peek!)
The Egg Pops…!! (Find out why egg hunts are not a good idea on AK Island!)

45 thoughts on “Excalibur’s Fate

• Cheerful Claw says:

Oh. OK then. Anyway, I like Excalibur. Excalibur was King Arthur’s sword, which he got from the Lady of the Lake. (I LOVE studying Arthurian legends! It interests me.)

• GoldenStar says:

Wouldnit b cool i we saw poptropica version of king arther? OR, what if we r asked 2 become part of the round table, And we have 2 save king arthers daughter?!?!? 😮

1. Sharklionjay says:

Excalibur, King Arthurs sword? This only means one thing, that there will be a robot King Arthur!
    P.S. You know the item “Dragon Wings”. Well I think I know what they’re for. For a new Pokemon Advertisement! You know how Girantina has dragon wings? Well if you don’t watch the advertisement… you might be able to dress up as Pokemon trainers or better yet, Pokemon!

• Golden Eagle says:

It’d be funny to walk around as a giant Pikachu. Poor little ship landed in icky brown muck. If they get it out, I’d take it to the car wash 100 times to get the muck off.

• Cheerful Claw says:

I know, right? The poor car wash. And poor person who has to PAY for the car washes. By the time it’s washed off, the poor guy will be bankrupt.

• Golden Eagle says:

This is how it would end:
        Owner of Excalibur sells his house and all his other belongings to pay for the car washes.
        Car Wash suddenly becomes luxury and now only washes BMW’s, Mercedes, Audi’s, Ferrari’s, limo’s, Porsche’s, and Lamborghini’s, Volvo’s, and Lexus’s (and any other luxury vehicle).
        The car wash will not serve the Excalibur, and the dude has to go to the nearest water source to wash the muck off.
        Dude gets arrested in the middle of night, in his new home (giant plasma TV box) for polluting the local water source.
        Poor Hazmat Hermit!

• Scary Tomato says:

Sharklionjay – That could be possible! The legends of King Arthur are medieval-themed, and we know that Astro-Knights is going to be part-medieval. Interesting prediction! 😀

• Cheerful Claw says:

Now I’m wanting Astro-Knights to come faster! I love Arthurian legends (I think they’re some of the best stories ever!) and now that I know they’ll have stuff from the actual tales, I’m EXTREMELY happy. 😀

• 1846814 says:

Uh, if hazmat hermit’s UFO is Excalibur that just means that if they did have a king Arthur then it would have a UFO rather than a sword! Probably hazmat hermits doing all this stuff; he has a ship.

I would take it to a car wash like a million times, but this dude is gonna go bankrupt. If only there was a UFO wash…

2. Golden Eagle says:

You know how the Poptropicans in these posts look like normal Poptropicans? I think the Creator’s have some sort of code that you can put in any account and go to those islands. Because I haven’t seen a real Creator in any of them. I might be wrong, but that’s what I think. 🙂

3. cookie345 says:

King Arthur and his queen are the king and queen of astro knight’s island, seems reasonable, and then you have robot clones of them. 🙂

4. Orange Tummy says:

The only difference is that it says Excalibur and it has legs. Maybe we get to fly it out of the castle or something else as awesome!

• Orange Tummy says:

I have another idea as well, most of us are talking ’bout flying it, but what happened if it was that we FOUND it in the mud? 😀

5. Golden Eagle says:

On the new Creators Blog post picture, it is very similar to the picture shown in a previous one. The link to the previous one is: http://blog.poptropica.com/2008/12/past-or-future.html . I don’t care about the credits, I just wanted to point that they are very similar. Maybe the first one was where the king and queen were. Then when you went to get something they were kidnapped and that’s how it looked when you got back. I don’t know.

6. Golden Eagle says:

I know what Binary Bard is talking about! “Helmet Fish”, that’s off another Creator’s Blog post, where the girl is being chomped by the helmet fish on the ice place. I bet Binary Bard crashed there in the story!