It’s Smockers!

Hey all! It’s me Smockers! You might be thinking, “OMG! He hacked Scary Tomato’s blog, and now he’s posting on it!” Well, rest assured; everything’s cool because Scary Tomato made me an Author on this blog! This means that not only Scary Tomato posts awesome Poptropica news– I will, too!

I am extremely excited to have this opportunity. I hope you all welcome me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I look forward to posting in the nearby future! Thanks so much Scary Tomato! See all of you around! Poptropica FTW!

ย ย ย ย  ~Smockers

33 thoughts on “It’s Smockers!

1. Scary Tomato says:

Mat888 – Well, I choose who I think I can trust to do a good job posting on this blog. Being an Author is a responsibility and I need to make sure I choose the right person for the job. ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. beefysword says:

yay smockers! i’ve seen u in lots of comments. i think youre lucky but i like u alot!!! oh and if u think we could meet sometime in poptropica? usaully i visit the hair place in spy island. congradulations!

3. Smockers says:

Mat888 – I’m sure if you just be active, have good grammar, give positive feedback, and etc., then you’re sure to become an Author in no time! As long as Scary Tomato approves. =O

Beefysword – Thanks Beefysword! I guess I am kind of lucky as there are a lot of other people that could be worthy candidates. I usually go to the Hair Club anyway so I might see you around! What’s your username?

4. mat888 says:

Um smockers this is off topic and youre really enthusiastic so I want to know how to make all the emoticons like8) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Smockers says:

Beefysword – Ohhhh. Okay. My username is White Boa. I’ll try to find you at the Hair Club.

Mat888 – Umm… I don’t really know all of the emoticons you can do.

6. Tough Claw says:

Congradulations 4 u Smockers! I’m sure u’ll be a great author. (i thought u like hacked on when i first saw the post lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

7. serious spider says:

Congrats Smockers! Want to meet in Poptropica sometime? My name on Poptropica is Serious Spider. I usuallly go to all the Multi-player rooms so it might be a bit hard to find me!

Smockers: Thanks! My name is White Boa. That would be really cool if I saw you! You know… we should really make a page where we can have everybody’s username and stuff so we can meet. Just a thought.

8. Scary Tomato says:

Mat888 – Here’s the list of emoticons:

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜†
    ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
    ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™„
    8) ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ—
    ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก โ“
    ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ’ก
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ โžก
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ :mrgreen:

From: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Smilies
    (I know I repeated several emoticons; that’s because, as you can see if you hover your mouse over each emoticon, that an emoticon can be typed several ways.) ๐Ÿ˜› Enjoy!

9. coolaquablue says:

You can’t meet in Poptropica. If you do it is pretty rare. There are only six people allowed in one multiplayer room at a time, and there are millions of people playing Poptropica. But this guy says he did it once. O.o

10. Neat Whale says:

๐Ÿ™‚ whenever i have a bad day, i just click on just smockers’ posts and laugh my head off. ur so funny!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜†

11. 2009 Poptropica Help Blog Rules, not 2012. says:

You know, I really missed the original people. Scary Tomato, Codien, Smockers, Grumpy Wolf, Coderkid, and Gazak. ?

Scary Tomato. Hijuyo, and now Slanted Fish, whatever, you guys are just not as I remember back in 2009. Maybe I might drop a comment, (every few years)

Slanted Fish? Do you still communicate with your former castmates or do you severe all connections?

• Slanted Fish says:

Why are you leaving all these hateful comments about the PHB today? As far as I’ve seen you haven’t even explained what you find so distasteful. Maybe you miss all the old authors you came to know, but if you think about it, they’re the ones who had to leave, so are you blaming them? And obviously, that puts the PHB in need of new authors – is there something different about them you hate?

And if by “former castmates” you mean past PHB authors, then it depends. Some people no longer keep in touch because they’re busy with life (it happens), but that doesn’t make it anyone’s fault.

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )