The party has wrapped up. Check out the recap here!
It’s LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and pride parades are happening everywhere around the globe. And like before, we’re bringing one to Poptropica! With affirmation of equality for our LGBTQ+ friends and fun times for all, we invite you to the PHB’s 2021 Pride Palooza:
- ❤️ WHO: Everyone’s invited — you don’t have to identify as LGBTQ+. Some PHB staff will be in attendance too!
- 🧡 WHAT: Hanging out on Poptropica and our Discord chat server, the PHC. Though there’s a focus on LGBTQ+ pride, the conversation can be about anything. Also, we encourage you to dress up your character in rainbow colors and fun gear just like at a real life pride parade!
- 💛 WHEN: Friday, June 18 @ 8 pm Eastern / 7 pm Central / 6 pm Mountain / 5 pm Pacific. If you’re in another time zone, use this converter to see what time it’ll be where you live. It may be Saturday morning, June 19, in some parts of the world. PHB parties usually go on for a couple hours, so come and go however you’re able! 😄
- 💚 WHERE: Meet us at the Blast-Off Arcade formerly on Home Island! 🚀 You can access it by going to the menu and clicking “Arcade.” We’ll also be on the PHC, a safe chat space where PHB staff and other Poptropicans regularly hang out (for ages 13+). If you’re under 13, you can keep the party going in the comments of this post.
- 💙 WHY: To celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and have fun!
For those who are unfamiliar, LGBTQ+ is an acronym that stands for individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer (an umbrella term) or questioning. Sadly, LGBTQ+ people are not always respected for who they are in terms of who they choose to love or what gender they present as. But not here in the Poptropica community!
As a fandom with its share of LGBTQ+ people and allies, the Poptropica community is generally a safe space for LGBTQ+ expression. With this Pride Palooza, the PHB encourages unity, particularly with those who are different, and the freedom to be your true lovable self.
We hope to see you there. Be loud and be proud!
– the Pridetropica Help Bloggers –
26 thoughts on “Join our Poptropica Pride Palooza to celebrate inclusion! 🏳️🌈💖”
Wow, I love how PHB is incorporating everyone! Also, another party! How nice is that?
This sounds great! I hope I’ll be able to make it!
See you there, Poptropicans! 😄🏳️🌈
Aww..in india it would be 5am at that time so I can’t :(.
Although I would like to attend I would be sleeping at that time.. sigh
Aw, sorry it doesn’t work out! It’ll be early for me too, though not as early as for you.
What part of India do you live in?
New Delhi, India
Wow I heard it’s really nice there
Aw, I’ll be like asleep by then. I wish I could go
Probably won’t be on the Discord Server for that. So, I’ll meet everyone at the arcade. Can’t wait for the party!
can’t wait to go it would be pretty late but i’ll be awake at that time!
Ooh! Cool. Hope I can be there. Can someone post a youtube link guiding me, or showing me how to get to the arcade in poptropica?
Btw I’m les.
Jk, lol, but seriously, please post the link?
All you have to do is open up the menu, and an Arcade option with a joystick symbol should come up as one of the options. Click on that, and you will be brought to the arcade.
IF you have the mobile app, it’s to the far right of Home Island.
Hope this helps! 🙂
Wow, just finished putting together my costume and it’s pretty loud! Maybe I should tone down all those rainbows a bit. LOL
Cool! I won’t be able to make it to the party :(((((((
it’s ok dd maybe you will be able to participate in the next party😀😃😄😁
Aw, sorry to hear that! On the bright side, the PHB always has new parties at different times, so I’ll bet you can make the next one! 😁👍
i just made my costume i used all of the rainbow outfits in the store!
Same! This is going to be one bright party!
I remember the first Pride party the PHB hosted. They were playing it very safe at the time and the comments section was full of some rather… let’s just say comments that were in bad taste. The unconditional acceptance of love being love now is just absolutely heartwarming
Hey guys! I’m at the party! There’s a bunch of people here! Happy Pride Month!
yay its started