Hiya, Silver Wolf here with information on another YouTube video by Poptropica!
The last video was about “6 Cool Side Characters” in Poptropica Worlds, and now we have another one about “5 UNSOLVED Mysteries.” The videos were uploaded only 4 days apart, so appears like these lists could become a regular series on the channel. Here’s the new video:
What are these ‘mysteries,’ you may ask? Well, they are…
- The origin of coins from the Wheel of Loot
- The Bum from 24 Carrot and his possible motives
- Maynard and how long he has been staying in the barn on 24 Carrot, along with where he goes when he finally leaves
- The kid complaining about “Old Reliable” and why he only complains about it and how long he’s been there
- Stanley from Crisis Caverns and how he can still be giving cave tours
The narrator, who we recently learned is named Dave, theorizes the answers to these questions, which are mainly silly possibilities, like how Bum could be sinister and working for Dr. Hare and how the kid could have been waiting there next to Old Reliable for days.
It seems like the video has brought up some varying opinions. Napstachill, one of the commenters, believes the reaching makes the video like a joke and there isn’t enough content to make a serious one yet, unlike Poptropica Original. Additionally, Brave Tomato has suggested that the only real mystery so far is what happened to Dr. Crispin Vincent from Crisis Caverns.
On the other hand, people are already suggesting ideas in the comments, like your Poptropican’s origins/parents and real-life unsolved mysteries. Personally, I was hoping for plot-driven island mysteries similar to BT rather than random theories. What do you think? Leave your comment below!