Here’s what just happened:
- This morning, I walked by Fred’s Fruit Stall in Eastman. He said that a few of his strawberries were stolen. Isn’t that a strawrobbery? 😛
- I flew to Istanbul on Game Show Island, to buy something, when a robot started going amok. He turned the place into a flee market.
- A new exhibit got stolen from the art museum in Counterfeit Island— it was a sculpture made out of soap. The thief had a clean getaway.
- I got a ticket for speeding last night in New Jersey looking for the Jersey Devil. It wasn’t a fine night for me.
- The last thing I heard about Ringmaster Raven, is that he was arrested for committing a featheral offense.
Enough with the puns! Let me welcome you to the other half of Stolen Snapshots for this round! It’s been two weeks since the last round and we’re here to start anew!
The previous half of the round was so cool—everyone tried their best to participate and guess the snapshots! Shall we open the answers? I hope you’re ready because here we go!
- SOS Island, the red warning light on the island’s rescue camp.
- Astro-Knights Island, the cracked window of the Crop Circle Inn.
- Wimpy Boardwalk, the lights on the Fastball Fury sign.
- Reality TV Island, the poster on the window inside Mike’s Market.
- Survival Island (Episode 4: Cabin Fever), one of the tapestries on MVB’s wall.
For what you’ve all been waiting for, who won? Who nabbed all the correct answers? Well, no one did, but I’ll be giving credit to those who nearly won! You guys are truly awesome.
- PoptropicaPerfectSky 🌟
- Lucky Joker 🌟
- MariotropicaX 🌟
Here are the other snapshots coming to you for this month! Check out the announcement below for more information. (Click the images to enlarge them.)
Stolen Snapshots: July 2016 (Part 2)
For the announcement, Stolen Snapshots will be on a short hiatus in order to give way for the Poppies (Yes, it’s coming!) and I hope you have fun. Stolen Snapshots will be back in August for something new. :))))
- You are only allowed to have 1 answer for each picture. You may leave your guesses in the comments of the post or the PHB’s Stolen Snapshots page.
- If you think the answer is wrong, you can try and comment again.
- Answers will be revealed each round in the post, not the comments section.
- There are 5 winners each round, to be featured in the next post.
- Anything unrelated to the snapshots will not be accepted.
- Of course, enjoy the game!
Check back next month to see if you made it to the Hall of Famers! All of the winners will get a chance to be immortalized on the Stolen Snapshots page, right here on the PHB!