Username finding, iPad handheld available, and more on upcoming Islands!

Such update, very compiled! Be prepared to have your mind overloaded with new things happening on Poptropica.

Username Finding

Have you ever wanted to know some of the usernames from your Friends list that you befriended in common rooms? Now you can! Use the video walkthrough below! 😀

To clarify, the “pass hash” that I blurred in the video was not Samwow5’s. It was mine. This is not a way to hack into accounts. Yes, the hash can be unhashed, but it shows your password. Right under the “pass hash”, your username shows up. Try it for yourself. This is not a way to hack accounts. Keep on finding usernames! 😀

Find the iPad Handheld!

For some users, you can find the rumored iPad handheld on the Main Street of multiple islands including Early Poptropica. When spacebar is pressed, the iPad/tablet tosses a Disney Infinity ball into the air that then bursts into a Disney Infinity character. Such strange. :mrgreen: (credit: Shaggy Dragon)

ipadappcartreal copy

More on Upcoming Islands

We now know what the third episode of Survival will be about — a radio Distress Signal! In fact, that’s the title of the episode. The main theme for Survival Island: Episode 2 has been uncovered, along with many other new tracks for upcoming islands, which are now listed on our Behind the Scenes page! The episode seems to be coming very soon — most of the island has been uploaded in the files.

But wait, there’s more! Turns out deep diving isn’t the only thing we’re going to be doing on the next island after Survival… get ready for Mission Atlantis! I’ll go into the details soon, but for now, Mission Atlantis is all we know about this new island! 😀

missionatlantis!

Upcoming Poptropican Portraits Livestream April 2014

This Saturday from 6:00 to 8:00 PM EST, I will be hosting the April 2014 livestream for Poptropican Portraits, where you get to watch me draw live, and chat with special guests! The livestream will be hosted on Google+ and the PHC; you can use either one. Guess who you think are going to be the guests in the comments! 😀 (Note: the picture below doesn’t show all the guests that will be on the upcoming livestream; they are guests from other past livestreams. 😉 )

You can enter your username via the contact form below to be drawn from a hat. If you win, you get to be drawn live! May the odds be ever in your favor. ^-^

hall of guests

Who else agrees that this is the only page on the internet that contains the real way to win a free iPad? Tell me in the comments. 😛 And I know, I’ve been slacking on my posting as of late — but not to worry! You’ll be getting more material very soon. 😀

-HPuterpop

44 thoughts on “Username finding, iPad handheld available, and more on upcoming Islands!

1. ★Brave Tomato ★ says:

Mission Atlantis?

….

So ya want proof Atlantis exists, Huh? Here’s your proof: Greek Mythology exists in Poptropica. There. I just saved them millions in expenses. Have a nice day. *walks off*

…in all seriousness though, it sounds interesting,

2. Samwow5 says:

What’s the Pass-hash thing u marked off on ur vid? Is that ur password u marked off or mine….Either way I think u should take down this video….

• Bad Wolf says:

I think this is a unique and kool finding. I’ve been looking for this glitch for awhile now but I have to agree with you, Sam. It is an invasion of privacy.

3. Scary Plug says:

Lol you look nice as a king, HP! 😛 (At the end of the video)
    And I can’t wait for Mission Atlantis! 😀
    *logs into Poptropica to obtain iPad*

4. Scary Plug says:

Oh wait, looks like you’re right; the iPad is only for boys at the moment. 😦 But there’s still a category for the item in my inventory, though.

5. Nameless UnDEFiNed says:

My power went out, and I haven’t logged into Poptropica since I got back online, but I was on the phone with my cousin and she got it last night, on her Female Account.

Oh, and when you posted this, it wasn’t the only place to tell you how to get a free iPad c; Just mentioning since you asked c: Oh, and can you come to PHC?

• Nameless UnDEFiNed says:

Well, a legal iPad xD A Legal POPTROPICA iPad… I should read first, type later next time xD

PS: I can’t wait for the Livestream! My friend has a g+ that my rents said they might let me use to attend c:

6. ♬TFCO♬ The Gamer says:

Aw, Sadly can’t watch the livestream but I will watch on Sunday and by the way the try press backspace of the Poptropica Pad and a Cowby statue will come out.

• Squeezy Wing says:

But if you look closely at the iPad, it almost looks like it’s shaking! This is because it’s trying to be visible if your character faces the opposite way, but it can’t decide which way you’re facing..