Noa more Boa.

Hi guys,

As the title probably gave away, this is my resignation post from the PHB. I’ve had an awesome time posting for you guys, but all good things must come to an end.

Nomming, poetry, tricks, poetry, Party With Hobos and casual blogging awesomeness has to eventually make way for transitions between schools, work (yes, I got a job!) and focusing on my future. I have to thank you all for supporting me, seriously, you’ve laughed at my jokes, congratulated me and made me feel so welcome. And goodbye to you all, commenters and authors, especially Slanted Fish, RD, Shaggy Tornado and MT.

It’s been a pleasure updating your computer screens, I hope I can keep in touch via comments every once in a while. πŸ˜‰

Cya,

Green Boa

44 thoughts on “Noa more Boa.

1. sonaeshani says:

Ohh, that’s sooo bad. Even though I didn’t comment, I still liked seeing the posts on my email. The fun posts are gonna go down. Good and Best of Luck for your future. Thanx for all the posts and fun. Thanx. A lot!

2. Faceless Mutant Dragon says:

What?!?! No!!!! I’m really, really, really, really, really, really, really X1,000,000,000,000 going to miss you! Bye Bye… -tears- πŸ˜₯

3. nathan says:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4. Speedy Whale says:

Were all going to miss you GB! Good Luck with you life! I hope you have a good and happy life! May God be watching U! (;

5. tall spider says:

Seeing you go pretty much makes my Halloween not as fun as it was last year goodbye dude πŸ˜₯ I hope u have fun with your life

6. tall spider says:

OMG!!!!! Seeing u leave is a TOTAL punch in the gut. But I’m also happy for you boss or somethin has a really good worker me=:) and πŸ˜₯

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )