There’s a new ad on Main Streets for an upcoming movie called Hotel Transylvania, in theaters September 28th! The object of the game is to deliver the luggages to the correct owners in 150 seconds or less. The names are marked on the doors.
WHAT GOES WHERE (WALKTHROUGH):
- Wrapped up bag = Murray (first floor)
- Stitches bag = Frank (first floor)
- Normal bag = Jonathan (second floor)
- Transparent bag = Griffin (third floor)
- Scratched up bag = Wayne and Wanda (second floor)
For successfully completing this mini-mission, you’ll get two costumes! Girls get costumes of Mavis and Eunice. Boys get costumes of Drac and Frank. You can re-play the game if you want, but you’ll get the same prizes. 🙂