The next superstar: Fierce Moon!

The creators are very eager and zealous to continue this new series it seems. I’d have to say, NICE IDEA, creators. They’re starting to recognize VIP players and top gamers in the world of Poptropica. The new PCB post is all about the newest Superstar.

Say hello to Fierce Moon!

She’s completed 19 out of the 20 islands – all except Red Dragon Island. Get out there and FINISH IT, Fierce Moon! It says in the new superstars post that it she’s also completed all the miniquests including Haunted House, Dr. Hare’s Secret Lab, etc. Work hard to beat everything, Fierce Moon. Have fun being recognized as a star. 😀

Also, Hijuyo recognized that yesterday’s superstar, Grumpy Icicle, is a PHB reader. He even commented on the post! According to several comments from PHB readers on this post, Fierce Moon runs the Poptropica fansite known as PoptropicaSecrets. (The original PCB post referenced with the phrase “Poptropica secrets.”) So if you’re reading this, FM, we wish you a big congrats!

64 thoughts on “The next superstar: Fierce Moon!

1. Shaggy Tornado says:

Fierce Moon is a she by the way 😉 she also has her own blog. Visit here: http://www.poptropicasecrets.com

Hijuyo: I noticed the Creators used the phrase “Poptropica secrets” in their post, maybe as a reference, but as I said to Brave Tomato, there’s no Fierce Moon on the website shown.

2. Brave Tomato/ Eliza Williams the Huntress says:

Fierce Moon is Poptropica Secrets! The girl who created Poptropicasecrets.com !

Hijuyo: I just searched “Fierce Moon” on the site and got no results. However, there is someone called “Strange Moon” who had a very similar outfit. I don’t know whether they’re the same person though.

• Brave Tomato/ Eliza Williams the Huntress says:

They’re not the same person, but they work on the same blog:
      poptropicasecrets.com.
      Fierce Moon calls herself Poptropica Secrets, not her Poptropican name.

Hijuyo: It could be possible, but since she doesn’t go by Fierce Moon on her website, it’s not fully confirmed. It also seems that “Strange Moon” and “Fierce Moon” look alike on Poptropica. You could still be right though.

• PAW12 says:

look on poptropica secrets now read the new post they made!!

Hijuyo: A little late, but it does prove it true. That’s really cool. 🙂

3. Lewis says:

Way to go Fierce Moon!!! Ps: Nice post,but you accidentally wrote he’s instead of she’s(she has eyebrows on her) 😀

Hijuyo: I fixed it for Elmo. 😛

• elmopwns says:

Gee, thanks Hijuyo. Man that was so embarassing xD. Anyways, a lot of these stars are on the web with poptropicasecrets and stuff (which i think was a reference in the post) so yeah.

• Hijuyo says:

I just wanted to make sure, since there are some holes in the theory (but you might be right). The shiny pop star costume “Felicia Moon” wears was available in the Poptropica Store for a limited time, so anyone could be wearing it. Also, though Fierce/Strange Moon are supposedly different people, they do seem to have that same costume.

• magicstorm/magicbones says:

I don’t have facebook. Not because my parents wouldn’t let me, but because I don’t want to be on facebook. Social networking sites? Yawn. Bo-ring. Plus I’ved heard WAY too many tragic facebook inccidents. My own best friend got her account hacked by a girl thought to be her friend blackmailed some boy at school.
      Tragic.
      Now, what I’m wanting to know is how they pick you out to be a Poptropica Superstar.
      I beat every island except Shrink ray [beat Mythology twice], I beat earth day minigame three times, I beat Dr. Hare’s secret lab four times, and I beat Haunted house a few times, before it mysteriously disappered from my inventary for some weird reason.
      So, does this mean I possibly have a shot at being a Poptropica superstar? I sure hope it ain’t members-only! 😀
      BTW, where’d friece moon get that golden popstar outfit? It looks so cool!

• Hijuyo says:

A Facebook account is usually only hacked into if the owner was careless (eg. had an easy password, let someone else use their computer when they were logged in, etc). Social networking is the way most people connect these days, but I guess it’s not for everybody. As for the gold popstar outfit, it was available for a limited time in the Poptropica Store.

4. SARMADO says:

you made a misprint. you put ” It says in the new superstars post THAT IT HE’S also completed all the miniquests including Haunted House, Dr. Hare’s Secret Lab, etc”

Hijuyo: EP (who wrote the article) thought Fierce Moon was a he. I fixed it.

5. Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

Where did Fierce Moon [aka popsecrets=username] get her gold popstar oufit?! it is sooooo cool! my username is cupcakewars711 and i am dizzy peanut on poptropica…. FRIEND ME!
    -Marisa

• Maya!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

HIYA SIS! I already added fierce moon [popsecrets]. And you too. BTW peeps, my user name is cupcakegirlie12 SO ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTYL, LOVE YOU SIS!
      -Maya

6. Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! IF U R A GIRL POPTROPICAN GIVE ME UR USERNAME!!!!!!!!!! I NEED 2 ADD U 2 MY FRIEND LIST!!! even though i have over 750 friends, i want more!!!!! If u want to friend me my username is cupcakewars711 BTW Fierce Moons username is popsecrets ! If u want 2 take her outfit it doesnt work…. i tried….
    -Marisa

• Thing 1 says:

a) my username is daphne2016, and b), there’s a glitch that lets you customize it all!! Try the Cheat Codes page in “Cool Stuff”. Hope this helped!

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

thing 1, i added u did u add me? and what is ur name and age? My name is Reyna Marisa Delgado but call me marisa… i am inthe 4th grade and i am 10……. u might be surprised because i think all people on this website is like teenagers or something. everyone except my sister maya…. she is a crazy 11 year old who is 6th grade.
        Marisa

• Thing 1 says:

a) I added u, b) i probably shouldnt tell u my name (heard it from internet safety in ict) and c) i am a crazy 11 year old 6th grader who LOVES Poptropica.

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

my sister is also a crazy 11 year old and goes to RMS and i go 2 MM. she plays field hockey and plays trumpet. i play the flute even though i am not really a girly type of girl.and me and my sister are also Poptropica Nerds!
        Marisa

• Thing 1 says:

I go to MMS. 6th graders can’t do ANYTHING and… and… 😥 POPTROPICA IS BLOCKED ON THE SCHOOL’S COMPUTER SYSTEM!!! Yep, true story.

7. Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

Someone answer me this, WHY DOESNT THE POPTROPICA STORE HAVE THE GOLDEN POPSTAR OUTFIT ANYMORE?! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    -Marisa

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

yeah….. How old r u thing one? i think i like u! i will add u 2 my friend list on poptropica.

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

cool! i just turned 10 on January 10th! my username is cupcakewars711 because i like to bake and stuff…
        Marisa

• Thing 1 says:

When I created daphne2016, I loved the Sisters Grimm. One of my many characters, and one of the most advanced in islands and costumes.

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

thats cool but have no idea what the Sisters Grimm is! is it s book series or something? if it is i will read it i am a BOOKWORM!
        Marisa

• Thing 1 says:

It’s really good. Google it! Oh, also try the Poptropica book series. So far, they have Astro-Knights and Skullduggery. Cryptids and Lunar Colony are coming soon, though!

8. Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

when will we be able to play night watch island!? i just finished zomberry island and now i have 17 medallions.
    Marisa

Slanted Fish: Night Watch Island is already out for members and will open to all on March 14, 2013.

9. Marciline the vampire queen says:

Hi, my name is Bridgett. I’ve had a poptropica for a LONG time, but just moved to California and joined this website. My username is adventuretimefreak64. Add me!!!!

• Maya!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME ALMOST AS MUCH AS POPTROPICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU, WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN, AND DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

Hi Bridgett! its me again…. I JUST ADDED U AND U KINDA LOOK LIKE ME!!! WE BOTH HAVE WHISKERS AND THE PINK MUSIC T SHIRT! I SWEAR, I DIDNT COUSTIMIZE IT! i love music… and i play the flute but i am not a girly type of girl sooo its weird… maya plays the trumpet..Do u play an instrument?
      Marisa

10. Reyna Marisa Delgado says:

Hi! i will add u! i LOVE ADVENTURETIME AND MARCELINE! BTW Maya is my sister… i am 10 yrs old and my name is Marisa! my username for poptropica is cupcakewars711 because i love baking and stuff… add me!
    Marisa

11. poptropicaexpert101 says:

well i completed all the islands so i should actually be the superstar i completed all the mini quests and know all the poptropica secrets so i should be the superstar people go check itout i am not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hatersloveme4897 says:

im even better 🙂
      islands-33
      photos-134
      friends-610
      battle rank-3.6
      membership-active

and this is my record
      pathwise-2 wins and 7 losses.OOOOOH ya better play that with me
      soupwords-24 wins and 1 loss.
      balloons-15 wins and 6 losses
      starlink-5 wins and 4 losses
      paint war 9 wins and losses
      hoops-45 wins and 10 losses
      skydive-41 wins and 9 losses
      soduku-4 wins and 0 losses

user-knucklehead5249
      password-no no no no i do not want you to hack into it 🙄

12. messy feather says:

Hi people i’m Messy Feather!My username is rondel10.I finished 15 islands so I have 15 medallions.Incase you see this fierce moon.Buddy me!I can teach you how to complete the red dragon island!

13. wayfarer pas cher says:

These a tendance à être extrêmement technique form courant des lunettes avec
    ULTRAVIOLET et le verre antireflet à garantit optimum le confort pour les coureurs qui exige
    homogénéité et le confort extrême. Under ULTRAVIOLET la protection et/ou chaud components that est un
    succès ou peut-être as partie de le meilleur la configuration, LA
    lunettes d’Interdiction de Ray bon marché qui il fera plus probable rencontre. do pas va de le style, de plus à its form fl le rétablissement de rétablissement par le créateur de chaque un des solaire toutefois fait pas find le exact même success.