I’ll be back. Not really.

As from the title above, someone is leaving. That’s me. I’m leaving mainly because of school, and the reason I want to make more videos. Plus, I don’t want to have some stress in my life on how long I have gone without posting. Very short, I know. I won’t make a list oof people who helped me on this path, but I will write a short poem.

I was at the bottom of a hill,

A hiker then said,

“Here’s a chance to have an expedition.”

And then I accepted.

I had misconceptions

With my fellow friend (s)

But after a good hike

This adventure must end

And now to fly away into the majestic double rainbow of truth and justice. Goodbye my friends. *flies away on a unicorn*

~?

19 thoughts on “I’ll be back. Not really.

1. Mighty Ice says:

Aww I always loved your fantasy endings in which u fly away on something or the other!!!
    Sorry to see you leave!!!
    😦

2. Barefoot Raptor says:

Noooo. EL, we’ll always miss you at the PHB….
    No one else to be nomned by CC 30
    No one else to break silences in postings
    No one else to.. to….to… to make the PHB even epicer…

So sad to see you leave, EL 😦

3. Happy Horse aka Lady Horse aka Director Horse aka Singin Girl aka coolgirlcute aka lipglossleah aka Tangled Fan!!!!!! XD says:

Gosh, I nearly broke into tears. We’ll miss you always.

4. એhأtê.Ṣ¶¡dęr *crying on a unicorn* says:

i am so sad your going. i thought you were funny and unicornie
    i made a poem (please excuse my sloppyness i just thought this up):

EL we are all sad you are gone

sometimes you made us mad but most of the time you made us glad

i wish your hike would never end

have the PHB mountain bigger than mt. fuji

most of all we will miss you

5. Tiny Walker says:

EL the times I visited the PHB and I looked at the posts i found yours most entertaining. Things will be different without u. Good luck! ;-(

6. stupidninjas says:

I wrote a speech for EL….

EL,if you’re reading this comment,I want you to know that everyone across the globe will miss you.To the peaks of the world’s tallest mountains,to valleys as flat as blankets,everyone will wish you the best of luck as you leave the PHB and move on to a separate life.All of us are glad you’ve had a good hike,and hope the adventures never end in our hearts and in our minds.Goodbye,EL.We will ALL miss you. 😦

7. Sasha Bubbles says:

Oh, EL (what does that stand for again..???) we will miss you OH so MUCH!

Hijuyo: Enclosed Lightning. :3

• Sasha Bubbles says:

in case you didnt know i was being sarcastic. i didnt even know that he/she was an author here till he/she left…haha oh well room for new peoplez ! (:

Hijuyo: That… doesn’t really add up, but I was just answering your ‘sarcastic’ question earlier.

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )