On 24 Carrot Island and Shark Tooth Island, there is a new building! It is about Nim’s Island and you can enter it. Inside, you can play Nim’s Island Quiz Game (left side), read the Nim’s Island Synopsis (middle top of the building), try out 2 cool Nim Costumes (right side), look at a Nim’s Island DVD cover and watch a trailer of the DVD (left side)! (Every island’s Nim buildings are the same.)
But even more interesting is the new bonus you can get at Booga Bay on Shark Tooth Island. Please note that it isn’t an item and will not show up as one in your inventory. It is just an item you hold. Anyway, here’s how to get it:
Go to Shark Tooth Island.
- On Shark Tooth Island, go to Booga Bay.
- At Booga Bay, jump on top of the “Grass Skirts” sign.
- From the “Grass Skirts” sign, hop on to the top of the coconut tree on the right side.
- From the top of he coconut tree, you should see a golden trophy with a green circle on it standing on a big shark-shaped rock on the left side. Now click on the trophy to grab it! When you grab the trophy, the words “BONUS” will appear in gold for a few moments.
- Congratulations! You are now holding the trophy. If you don’t want to hold it anymore, just use the Customizer tool on somebody and then click on the trophy in your hand.
In other news: This blog now has a new guide on the Early Poptropica Quest! If you’d like to know how to solve the Early Poptropica Island Quest, click here. I hope you find it helpful! 🙂