Howdy Poptropicans! It’s LJ coming back at you with the answers to round 3 of Guess That Poptropican. (Keep reading to see who came out on top!)
Now, let’s find out who these mystery characters were, shall we?
- My favorite color is green
- I have my very own in-game action figure
- I appear on many islands as a cameo
- I’ve even been featured on a couple of Poptropica’s YouTube videos
- My exact whereabouts today remain unknown
I am Balloon Boy from Counterfeit Island!
- I have an occupation
- My shifts are usually very quiet
- I wear an apron
- I have big hair
- I appear in both original Poptropica and Worlds
I am Flo from 24 Carrot Island!
- I come from a ranch
- I act as your transportation
- I must be tamed
- I have a tail
I am Elmer from Wild West Island!
- I come off as very odd and mysterious
- I have a secret identity
- I keep my illusion skills hidden
- I have curly hair
I am Erik Weisz/Harry Houdini from Mystery Train Island!
- I like to sign autographs
- I care very much about my fans
- I am very violent and aggressive
I am The Yokozuna from Red Dragon Island!
- I wear goggles
- I want to steal items from all over Poptropica to create my own evil island
- I use a school supply as a weapon
I am Arthur Eraser from the Pencil Warrior book!
Congratulations to Paris for getting them all right in a very quick time! Here is your pop portrayal prize. I hope you like it! 😀
How many were you able to guess? Thanks to everyone who gave it their best shot. Don’t be discouraged if you didn’t win this time; there may be more be rounds in the future depending on demand. Until next time, pop on!
– LJ 🍀