Gather around the table, Poptropicans… because you are all cordially invited to the PHB’s Thanksgiving Party of 2016! With apologies for the short notice, we still hope many of you are able to make it, as it will take place Wednesday afternoon (the day before Thanksgiving, as the day and weekend itself will probably be busy for a lot of people). Here are the details to know:
- 🤓 WHO: Everyone! Whether you celebrate Turkey Day in real life or not, come! Even the Canadians – we know you guys like to do Thanksgiving in October, but hey, that’s cool too.
- 🎉 WHAT: Partying and playing games in Multiverse rooms on Poptropica, and chatting on the PHC with friends, including some PHB staff! If it’s your first time, you’ll meet lots of cool people!
- 🕒 WHEN: Wednesday, November 23rd @ 3pm Eastern – 2pm Central – 1pm Mountain – 12pm Pacific (for those who don’t live in the US, use a time converter to check when that’ll be in your time zone! In some parts of the world, it may be Thursday rather than Wednesday.)
- 💬 WHERE: the Poptropica Help Chat (PHC) – click here to access it!
- 🦃 WHY: We’re thankful to have such an awesome Poptropica community to party with!
For those who are unfamiliar with the PHC, that’s the Poptropica Help Chat, the official PHB hangout. It’s a great place to chat with other Poptropicans anytime, not just when we’ve got a party going on, and sometimes you might even get to talk with PHB staff. Check out recaps of past parties here!
The chat is moderated for safety and we do have rules to maintain harmony, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our chat policy, ranks, and even fun Poptropica emojis on the #tutorial tab of the PHC. Also, it’s okay to chat about other topics besides Poptropica while you’re on the PHC. 👍🏼
See you soon on the PHC at Discord for a fantastic full-course meal of Multiverse mania, Discord dialogue, and crawfish-stuffed turkey! Thanks for being awesome, Poptropicans! 🦃❤️
– the PHB team –