PHB Pop-over is back, and this time the crossover franchise is an old favorite: Harry Potter! You can check out past Pop-overs we’ve done here on the PHB in the Pop-over category here.
Harry Potter, for those who aren’t familiar (but really, who isn’t?), is a fantasy novel series written by J.K. Rowling, with eight films to complement the seven books. It’s about a young wizard, the titular Harry, and his adventures in the wizarding world. Highly recommended!
If you’re a fan, we hope you’ll enjoy these Poptropica costumes of various characters, of which many parts are costumizable (although some won’t be, but fear not, instructions await below).
For costumizable parts, just add the usernames shown in the picture above (or listed below) and use the Costumizer in your friends panel.
- Harry Potter: HarryPotterPHB (bottom robe from girl in Astro-Knights barn – but Grim Reaper from the end of the Haunted House mini-quest is a possible substitute, pack ID is pmagic1 though MasterCapeASG offers a red cape, item ID for wand is sponsorwizwand3)
- Ron Weasley: RonWeasleyPHB (black cape from *cloud*5, robe and wand same as Harry’s)
- Hermione Granger: HermionePHB (hair from SlantedFishASG, book from everything173’s closet)
- Albus Dumbledore: DumbledorePHB (hat comes from African trader on Nabooti’s Main Street, robes from NyxASG, beard from keithsammut’s closet, item ID for wand is sponsorwizwand2)
- Severus Snape: SnapePHB (robes and cape from the dummy WKF_Dummy_Thief1, item ID for wand is sponsorwizwand1)
- Draco Malfoy: DracoMalfoyPHB (robes from the dummy WKF_ASG_Thief, item ID for wand is sponsorwizwand3, shirt from wwGambler)
- Lord Voldemort: VoldemortPHB (item ID for wand is sponsorwizwand4)
- Rubeus Hagrid: HagridPHB (beard from Grand80000000, pink umbrella from PeachSMB., hair from SlantedFishASG, clothing from WKF_ASG_BraisedBasher)
- Dobby the Elf: DobbyPHB (all major parts come from SmeagolASG)
(Tools like iPop and MAP on our Glitching page make it easy to customize your character – plus our ASG page is full of rare costumes! These tools are especially handy for getting gender-restricted costume parts on either gender, as well as picking and choosing parts you want using IDs.)
Hope you enjoyed this Harry Popter/Poptropica crossover! Let us know what you think of the magical series in the comments below, and as always, stay popping, Poptropicans! 😁✨
*drops floo powder into fireplace and vanishes*