Hey guys, Slip here! Say cheese!
Remember Stolen Snapshots, which originally premiered on my blog?
I’ve finally decided to move Stolen Snapshots from my (Slippery Raptor’s) Blog to the PHB! I believe that Stolen Snapshots will be a great addition to this blog, and it’ll be a great chance to interact with community members!
What’s going to happen is that every month on the PHB, I’ll be featuring 5-10 mystery snapshots. They will always be posted at the end of the month.
Stolen Snapshots is basically a hide-and-seek game that tests your knowledge of Poptropica scenery, and it’s up to you to guess where each picture is from! To explain a bit further, here are the mechanics of the game:
- You are only allowed to have 1 answer for each picture. You may leave your guesses in the comments of the post or the PHB’s Stolen Snapshots page.
- If the answer is wrong, you can try and comment again.
- There are 5 winners each month, to be featured in the next post.
- Anything unrelated to the snapshots will not be accepted.
- Of course, enjoy the game!
With no further ado, here are the snapshots up for guessing this month! (Click to enlarge the images!)
Stolen Snapshots: April 2016
Make sure to check back next month to see if you made it to the Top 5! All of the winners will get a chance to be immortalized on the Stolen Snapshots page, right here on the PHB!
Now’s the time to show off your sleuthing skills on the PHB, and I formally announce that you can begin guessing in 3…2…1… GO!