Football Fever FIFA World Cup costumes!

Hey everyone! I just went on Poptropica and saw a new members only costume card in the Store! On a recent post from the Creators’ Blog, they said they’ve got soccer fever, and so they created uniforms for the 8 teams that made it to the 2014 World Cup quarterfinals!

fifa

As you can see, I’m wearing the Brazil uniform! The other teams represented are Belgium, Argentina, Costa Rica, Netherlands, Colombia, France, and Germany! Here’s a picture of the uniforms:

b08fa-8_countries

I love the jerseys! My favorite jerseys are those of Argentina, Belgium, and Colombia! I wish the US made it to this stage, so we could get a US costume. Oh well. 😛 I’ll see you all later! Bye!

~SW5~

17 thoughts on “Football Fever FIFA World Cup costumes!

• ★ Brave Tomato ★ says:

This is because we are using Fishy’s time zone on this blog, I believe. She’s in China, so I think that’s how it works.

• JLBblue2003 says:

Listen to your profile pics character, (Elsa) and just: LET IT GO! LET IT GO! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️Don’t care if you guys hate the song and the movie, I’m singing it. LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR! XD

• ℱя☺ℨℯᾔ Ḻ◎√℮ґ says:

Haha Lol. I DON’T CARE, IF YOU HATE THIS SONG! LET IT GO LET IT GO! I’M ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY!

1. WimpyKidFan says:

Cool outfit! It should be open to non-members too though. At least im a member! Don’t really care for soccer though…………

2. littlehopper112 says:

please if anyone wore the Argentina sweater please tell me ur username so I can customize >_< im a nonmember *cries to death*

3. Perfect Dragon says:

I like the Argentina one! Too bad the USA didn’t make it far enough to have a jersey for them:(