I’ve been poking around a bit, connecting some dots, and here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. Gamer Guy’s real name is Abe.
Don’t believe me? Check inside the bakery on Ghost Story island. It’s a nice trivia, I thought.
2. Joe Puddy has visited Super Power Island.
This one is only logical. Zomberry Island has a lot of subways, right? In the subway on Super Power Island, under the stairs you will find “Joe was here” written on the walls.
3. You have never been here, but have tried to get here before, maybe when you were younger:
I’m not going to tell you where I am, but when you figure it out, you’re going to flip. Guess in the comments!
4. Betty Jetty is Ned Noodlehead’s sister.
This may be known by some, but not to others. It came from the Poptropica Nintendo game, which I will be posting a review about soon.
5. Dr. Hare was created by Shark Boy as an arch enemy to a carrot super hero.
Pretty kewl stuff.
6. Balloon Boy is actually based off of a real incident.
It’s true! Craziness is the world we live in. xD
This may not be a surprise to everyone, but there is a site made by Poptropica, pretty silly stuff.
8. Poptropica Toys are not listed on the Poptropica Shop!
I’m serious! None on the main homepage, even when you click View All.
Start buying these babies off of Ebay, peoples, before they disappear forever! They can, however, be found on the Poptropica Toys page.
9. Islands used to have a rating next to it on the map; it would say “hard”, “medium”, or “easy”.
It was a nice feature; I actually thought it was helpful… nothing else to say about it. 😛
10. Islands can be selected via the Tab and Enter key.
One instance of keyboard input that effects the game. I wonder what else can be done with the keys… ❓
That’s my Poptropica trivia! I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you’re interested in more, check out the PHB’s Trivia pages for every island under the Island Help page!