Ghosts, Blimps, and Toys. Are you ready?

Have you seen the timer on the Poptropica homepage? Ghost Story releases to members this Thursday! (12/15/11) Have fun battling ghosts and finding out the ghostly secret of Hemlock Harbor! 😀

~~~

I’m sure you remember this toy pictured above about the blimp! If you are the grand prize winner, you could actually WIN one of these signed by Jeff Kinney himself! 😀 10 lucky winners can also receive plushies that come with a coin to redeem a special item on Poptropica! :Restrictions may apply, such as:

You must be 13 years old or older

You must be living in the US

And you must register by December 20! You have one week!

But where to register you might ask? Well, then, just follow this link on  the Jazwares website and it will take you to the registration page!

Just enter your real name and your email, check the box, and you’re ready to go! (If you don’t have your own email, ask your parent/guardian if you can use theirs. 😉 )

Remember, the code on the blimp unlocks a new Poptropica Adventure called Blimp Adventure! (So original XD)

~~~

Reminder: Next scavenger hunt comes out this Thursday, 12/15!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas and holiday season! 🙂

~ST (With one more post until 50! 😀 )

27 thoughts on “Ghosts, Blimps, and Toys. Are you ready?

1. realvoldemort says:

I have all the requirements except ONE TINY THING. I’M 10! Do you think I should fake my age?

ST: Probably not a good idea, since they might check. You could probably find someone to do it for you! 😉

2. DylPickle says:

I’m playing Ghost Story Island right now. I got past the part where you see that the hotel owners are the ones making it “haunted”. Now I don’t know what to do. I went to the graveyard and in area A I stepped on a grave and fell in dirt with a coffin. Nothing to do there. Can’t figure out what to do with the salt. 😦

• DylPickle says:

XD! Figured out how to find the Lady In The Window. *WARNING SPOILER ALERT* You have to get a violin from the hotel and then play it underneath the mansion. Then the warden came and arrested the guy camping out for ghost hunting. Then my poptropican said “It looks like there’s something in the window” so I went to the guy’s tent and clicked on his binoculars and looked in the window. My guy said “It looks like she wants me to come in” so I went in through the cellar and went all the way up to the telescope. I was looking through it and out of nowhere I heard “hggghhghh” and it freaked the crap out of me! And then I found out it was just an old lady and not a ghost and she told me to see Jane the baker and tell her she sent me. Gosh I’ve typed a lot! My hands hurt

3. DylPickle says:

So I went to see Jane the Baker at the Gingerbread house and then she pressed a button and the counter went down and up came a bunch of ghost gadgets! I had the Ghostbusters theme song in my head when it came up lol….

So then I got the thingamabobbers and went outside and my guy said “If I want to find ghosts the best place to look would be the cemetery”
    Guess what happened next?

I clicked to go to the graveyard

Guess what popped up

You need to be a member blah blah bloo blah blah blabbity blah blah blah

I don’t give a crap about membership

4. Invisible Bee says:

(this is sort of random)
    The next scavenger hunt clue is west123starave33c.
    As for ghost story island, I’m kinda stuck. I have membership, but I’m stuck after you get the ring. Anyone know what to do from there?

5. Super Thunder says:

I entered. I’m so glad I turned 13 in Juune, and came back from South America in August! Yay!
    1 entry may not seem like much, but I consider myself lucky. I feel terrible for all you Poptropica lovers who aren’t in the U.S.!