Let’s Hang 10!

Surf’s up!

There’s a new outfit in the store for dudes and dudettes alike, AND an awesome Poptropica Creators’ Blog post to go along with it!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Mythology Surfers!

It’s summertime, so grab your sunscreen, surfboards, and hit the beach!

These outfits are now available in the store, so choose your Mythology Surfer style: Zeus, Hades, or Poseidon.

avatar image
SHARK BOY

Which version do you like best? Personally, I think there should be an Athena style. 😛 So hit the waves this summer at Mythology Island… just watch out for ze Gnarly Monster. 😀

Hijuyo posting:
Should the Poptropica Help Blog change its current green theme (Connections) to Ocean Mist – a blue theme, to match Poptropica’s theme color – blue? Please submit your opinion in the poll below:
It would look something like this:

Ocean Mist: yes or no?

^Vote whether you think the PHB should turn blue in honor of Poptropica! (:

41 thoughts on “Let’s Hang 10!

1. silverwolf1 says:

I like the Poseidon version. It seems to fit in with the mood more. There should be a version for Athena and maybe other gods… I love these outfits.

2. Zany Dragon says:

LOL, I love the Poseidon one! That one seems really popular! And Hyper Star, I agree with you, although I think the reason they used Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon was because they’re the big three. Still, an Athena one would be great! I also would’ve liked an Aphrodite one and an Artemis one! 😀

3. Golden Shell says:

Personally, I love the Poseidon one, but Hyper Star, I agree with you, I think there should be an Athena one. Athena’s my favorite goddess. 😀 An Aphrodite one would’ve been cool, too.

4. speedy dolphin says:

wow they look gnarly! personally, I cant choose between the hades surfboard or the poseidon surfboard! dont like the zeus one though, after he viciosly attacked me and tried to send me to davy jones’ locker in myth island. (J.K J.K! :lol:)

5. Golden Rider says:

Actually, it would have been really cool on Mythology Island to face the person who Zeus punished the most, Atlas or Promethues and put it on the Sacred Scroll.

~Golden Rider- God of Poptropican Islands- Captain Rider of the Narrator- Servent of God

6. Super Bear says:

I love the Hades version. The Poseidon is really nice too, good blending of pink and blue (my hated color and favorite color), and well, I don’t like the Zeus one much,it doesn’t have that tropical feel… and I was actually hoping they’d have an Athena or Apollo version…xD

7. SillySkull says:

I’m a big Greek Mythology fan and I think that they could have had two other sets!
    One for the other girls (at least some of the main ones like Hera, Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis or even Hestia).

Then one for the younger/less powerful gods (like Hermes, Apollo, Hephaestus, etc.) Then again, the island was centered on Zeus, Hades, and Poseidan so no suprise that they only had those three. -sigh-