Pirates, Trading, and HOGS?!! :O Oh no!

Sup Homie-Gs.

Check out the latest post from the Creators’ Blog.

Don’t be an Energy Hog!

Next week we will celebrate Earth Day. Be watching the store soon for a new FREE experience that will help you save the planet.

So what exactly is an ENERGY HOG? Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon. 🙂

avatar image

MASTER MIME

Well, at least we know the Creators have been listening.  A FREE quest? This is GREAT news.

Looking at the second image, we see

• An RTV TV
  • The computer game from Counterfeit Island.
  • The chair from the CI cafe..?
  • And Master Mime.

What could all this mean? :O Ansa in der commentz!

Annieway, the new island coming up will be called…

PIRATE TRADE

Ooooooooooooh yeah. Lets say it again, with “island” on the end.

PIRATE TRADE ISLAND

Wow. It sounds even better when you say it twice. Third time’s a charm…:D

PIRATE TRADE ISLAND

OK, I’m bored. 😐 It’s not a crime.

This island sounds to me like we’ll be…trading…pirates. :O BRAIN-BLAST!!! We’ll be trading pirates! I’m such a genius. I always told my mom I wasn’t an idiot… =D The Creators showed us a sneak peek of this island, via their Facebook update:

Well, that concludes this post. Always remember:

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE
LOL, LIMEWIRE

65 thoughts on “Pirates, Trading, and HOGS?!! :O Oh no!

1. Neat Tornado says:

Yes! Another island us members getv early! *lightning strikes behind me* O.k, that was okward. moving on, new PCB post, non-facebook…

Back the the pirites, teh first row are the pirite peeps(no, I don’t meen the candy chikes) and in the second row are the peoples who try and stop them. I’m thinking that the pirite is Black Beard or something like him.

2. xXmoonyXx says:

Hi motion! Long time no post. Weird grammar. Anyway, If it’s really going to be called Pirate Trade, it better be true to it’s name. What’s with the uniform guys though?

3. enclosed lightning says:

Yay.But what about that robo island sketches?They can’t be working on both, can they?

Hijuyo: Time will tell. (And yes, they CAN work on more than one island – they’ve done that before.) 😉

4. small cloud says:

I don’t think Pirate Trade means trading pirates, I think “Trade” just means occupation. For example, carpentry is a trade and blacksmithing is a trade.

5. Tkowch2 says:

Yar Yar Fliped De
    Being a pirate is alright with me
    Do what you want cause a pirate is free
    YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    *Girl Voice*
    Yar Yar Fiiped De
    *Pause*
    If you like to sail the sea
    YOU ARE A PIRATE!

I don’t think this is going to be a new quest. I think these are going to be Poptropica Houses!

6. Llama Lover says:

Maybe we will all get our own apartments! And when we click on objects, it will have a little bar that says “Move to Apartment” and then we can have awesome houses! With anything we wanted! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! And it would be like multiplayer! But no Codes! If you open your room, then people can look at a room list on poptropica that says “Open Rooms” . THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

7. lone bones says:

for the energy hog part i’d say i remember a month ago they had a poll on the creators blog mentioning houses in poptropica and alot of people requesting that in coderkids collossal contest maybe that is it

• cool belly(Director Belly) says:

Nope it’s in the store now for earth day.You have to shut down all the applinces, and look out for the energy hogs.

8. jake says:

to be honest… and this is the first time i have ever said something like this about poptropica…. but… this island sounds lame! and they already did shark tooth island and that kinda falls into the same genre. im disappointed. plus, why is it called pirate “TRADE”?

• Shy Lobster says:

I think it sounds fun, but “Pirate Trade Island”? Couldn’t the Creators have come up with something a little more…creative, maybe? The name sounds kinda lame, in my opinion. But still, I can’t wait for another new island!

The Creators are gonna HAVE TO either make another map for the islands…or else make the island icons smaller. 😆

9. lolkutiepie says:

What would be cool,if the Pirates kidnap you,you have obey them. Then you have to find a way to get out. Oh I don’t know =P

• hapykidi1 says:

OwO yeahhh… NOT COOL, MASTER MIME, NOT COOL! TURN OFF THE THINGS U DONT USE! >:C I mean it… I’ll find you if you don’t >:D

• Giant Rock says:

Militia means “a military force that is raised from civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.”
      There’s another meaning.
      “a military force the engages in rebel or terrorist activities, typically in opposition to a regular army.”
      “all able-bodied civilians eligible by law military service.”

ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from Latin, literally ‘military service,’ from miles, milt- ‘soldier.’

10. ruthrose88 says:

iv e noticed master mime ha a lot of ELECTRONICS so he is hogging energy therefore energy hog. not hard to figure out.

11. coyote7759 says:

Maybe the soldiers are using the pirates to defeat their oppenent and we have to end the war so they could settle down other than battle.So,according to the picture on the Creators blog,the new island is officially called Skullduggery Island.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )