Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here.
Sadly school has begun for me, but at least we still have these memes… So many scrumptious memes. Welcome to round thirty-nine of PMFM (Poptropican Meme Face Mondays)!
The lucky meme-faced Poptropicans this week are Perfect Sky, room, and Brave Hero! And here are the memes:
Feel free to click on the images to view them in their full glory. 😛
In other unrelated news, Koi aka Spencer has written up this message for the readers of the PHB, so be sure to read:
Koi, the story in Chinese mythology – is a pathetic fish that’s teased for not being able to swim up a waterfall. Once it gets up the waterfall, it’s granted an amazing gift. It becomes a dragon. (Pst, for you Pokémaniacs – Pokémon uses that story for Magikarp. It’s why he turns into Gyrados.)
I’m not Koi anymore. I have much more pride in myself and my doings. I’m ready to move on, I’m happy to move on – and mostly, I want to.
Hope you all have enjoyed Pop 5, Popspiracies, Cobalt’s Corner, news, the sneak peeks, and my contributions towards Orb Legend.
Goodbye Spencer. We’ll miss your circles and conspiracies. Swim on, Koi.
Want your own meme face?
Well, it’s simple. Comment on the most recent PMFM post (just choose the top one of the list, here). Be sure to follow the criteria below:
- Very crucial: Wear the outfit you want to have in the meme face on Poptropica and keep it on for at least a week.
- As mentioned, find the most recent PMFM post (it will be at the top of this list)
- Include your Poptropican username in a comment.
- Include the meme face you would like on your Poptropican in your comment (a link to an image of the meme is very preferred).
- Post your comment and wait! (PMFM is operated on a first come-first serve basis, so your meme face will come after all of the ones before are released).
- Just a note: You do not need to re-comment on newer posts if you haven’t gotten yours yet. Once I reply to your comment mentioning “You being added to the list,” then I have seen your comment and added it to my literal list, so yours will be made after each one before is made.
This completes round thirty-nine of meme faces. Tune in next Monday for the next Poptropican Meme Face Mondays!
What do you think about this week’s meme faces? Comment below.
Meme King out. 👑
• Ultimate iPad Expert •