(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Hi Gs, <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
We’ve come a long way — 7 weeks of Portraits — and you guys still hold strong to the offer. It’s amazing that so many kids care so much about my art. 🙂
I hope everyone is satisfied with their portrait! 😀 If you don’t see yours in there, just tell me in the comments. I’m only taking up to 10 requests this round. The request limit may differentiate with rounds, but for those who request past 10, will be disregarded. Remember, these portraits are Gravatar friendly, and make great Gravatars! 😛 Also, for you fellow designers who would like an extra, transparent (no background or text) copy of your portrait(s), just request in the comments. 🙂
If you are a wanting to have your own Poptropican Portrait, I’d be glad to draw it for you if you follow the following criteria;
- This is how the system works: you leave requests on the post that has the portraits requested last week. I will only take requests that are left on the latest portrait post.
- Requests must be made by the owner of the account. I really would like if people would stop requesting portraits for their friends; if the friends really want them enough, they can come on here and request them.
- I must have either a username or a link to the avatar studio included in the request. Otherwise, I will have to use a low quality photo from somewhere on the web, which makes the colors different from the actual character.
- No requesting two times for the same character unless its a specialty. Sometimes, I will make another one, because I wasn’t pleased with it. Please tell me in the comments how you liked your portrait! If you are not pleased, I am very sorry.
- Keep in mind that I need you to keep the outfit that you want to be drawn from the time that you request it to the time that it is published. Otherwise, I will draw something you may not have been expecting! So please keep that in mind.
- I won’t accept glitch accounts anymore that are not your main account. I’ll still accept minor accounts, just not if they’re loaded with glitches. It’s difficult to draw, and most of the time it’s for advertising, which I don’t enjoy drawing…
If you follow these rules, I’d be glad to draw your Poptropican. Thanks! 🙂