You’ve all been waiting for them, and without further ado, round three of Poptropican Portraits!
Also, I have typed up a sort of criteria for the requests, so if you do not follow them, I will not make them;
- This is how the system works: you leave requests on the post that has the portraits requested last week. I will only take requests that are left on the latest portrait post.
- Requests must be made by the owner of the account. I really would like if people would stop requesting portraits for their friends; if the friends really want them enough, they can come on here and request them.
- I must have either a username or a link to the avatar studio included in the request. Otherwise, I will have to use a low quality photo from somewhere on the web, which makes the colors different from the actual character.
- No requesting two times for the same character unless its a specialty. Sometimes, I will make another one, because I wasn’t pleased with it. Please tell me in the comments how you liked your portrait! If you are not pleased, I am very sorry.
- And whenever you get the portrait, please do something with it? I really enjoy people enjoying my art, so distribute! Of course, please credit me, but tell everyone you know about these Poptropican Portraits!
- Keep in mind that I need you to keep the outfit that you want to be drawn from the time that you request it to the time that it is published. Otherwise, I will draw something you may not have been expecting! So please keep that in mind.
If you follow these rules, your request should include a link or username to your character, perhaps what you are planning to do with it, and of course a please. 😉
H.P.S. – I’ve been working on a signature, but haven’t perfected it yet. 😀 I’ll start using it soon though.